Q, L and V (Epel)

︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵

dexpairs-blog requested:
Hey if that's okay could i request Q, L and V (or just one of them!) For Masumi or Epel for the event?

Congrats on 1 k followers!!💕💕

︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶

L - Love - When did they realize they were truly in love with their s/o?

Epel realized it the day he felt pretty down. Vil was nagging around, while Epel tried to ignore the blonde dorm leader, not listening to any of his words, thinking that it was just a normal day. A lot has happened and he even got himself hurt. Now thinking that he is useless and a weak boy, he was leaning on a wall, staring at the ground until you came and talked to him. Just hearing you try to assure him, that he is a great man, made him a bit flustered. The more compliments you threw at him, the faster his heart beated, until he had realized it.

Q - Quandary - What's the most awkward thing they've dealt with since dating their s/o?

That you were as strong as him. He always wanted to be a cool, tall and strong boyfriend and help you out whenever he could! Epel even wanted to carry you, but thanks to his weak arms, he couldn't do it... But you did carry the lavender-haired boy longer than he could!

V - Vulnerable - What's something their s/o does that makes them weak to their knees?

Complimenting him. That's always making him a flustered mess!