arranged marriage au - Azul

︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵

felishiqq requested:
azul stannie coming through AKDKKFNF before i send a request, i just want to thank you for taking your time to write amazing stories! they really make me and a lot of other people smile, so i give huge kudos to you! i hope we can be friends (*^▽^*)💖

if it's okay for you, can i ask for a scenario of azul x fem!reader for an arranged marriage au? bonus if flustered azul because i love me some flustered boys haha (//∇//) thank you! 😔🙏✨

︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶

"I'm sure, that you will love him dearly, my sweetheart." Your parents smiled at you, trying to assure you that you will love your future husband. But you on the other hand, were upset. How comes that you had to marry someone that you never met? That you don't want to get married with? It was horrible. You wanted to be free, just like fishes. They could do whatever they wanted to do in the deep ocean behind your castle. After your marriage, which will be in three years, you should even move away from the kingdom you loved so much.

Everything was wonderful there. The friendly people, who greet you every day, when you sneaked out for a small walk and oh, the fresh baked cookies from the bakery. The smell was just too great to never smell again. But there was one thing that you cared for, more than everything the baker could make. The ocean, the sand between your toes, when you walked on it during sunny mornings and the cold water that splashes your feet. It always felt like heaven.

Even now you were sitting with your bright dress on the beach, rubbing your bare feet through the sand and minding your own business. You should have been in the castle to learn more about the kingdom you should live in your future, but sitting here, smelling the air of the ocean... That was far better than anything on this planet.

Your eyes shut close as you fell onto the warm sand, dirtying your dress and messing your hair as you warmed yourself in the sunshine. The birds chirped during the cloudless, bright blue sky, flying around like the gracefullest animals. "At least there are free and may do what they want." You said envious, hearing the soft breeze of the winds and singing birds.

Blubber were the next thing you heard as it came near. Did it come from the water? It was too comfortable to open up your eyes right now. It must be just your imagination, you thought, not opening your eyes for the noise. "Floyd, come back. Don't go over there." You heard a voice trying to whisper to another one. "I just wanna take a look, Azul.~ Come, Jade."

Floyd? Azul? Jade? Those names were unfamiliar to you. And from the direction it seemed, that the voices were coming from the ocean... But that couldn't be possible, right?

"Come on, Floyd!" - "Stop pulling. I want to see a human. Never saw some!~" Wait, that sounded weird... Slowly you opened your eyes, only to see the blue sky in front of you until you rapidly sat up to see three heads in the water. One guy smiled at you like a child in a candy store, while the other one doesn't seem impressed but smiled nonetheless and last but not least, the third one. He looked surprised, shocked. His face became pale as pale as his hair, as he never broke the eye contact you two shared. It felt wrong to watch him, but also so right. He was like the ocean to you. Mesmerizing and wonderful. Like a sweet prince in picture books you loved to read, when you were a child.

"Hello!~" One waved with his arm, as the pale one tried to drag him away with- Tentacles? Did you see it right? "Floyd, come. Mother said that humans shouldn't see us! They are dangerous." He whisper-yelled at his friend, while the twin of the energetic one, pulled on his other arm.