Carry him bridal style (Idia x Reader)

︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵

anon requested:
Yo, hope your doing well

I just got into twst and Idia shroud is so adorable I love him and his character sm! Could you do Idia with an s/o who really loves picking him up bridal style? Anyways I love your fics sm and please take care of yourself sweetheart! ~^-^~

︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶

🎮 Idia is totally shy and a total noob when it comes to relationships. But thankfully he has you, the world greatest s/o!

🎮 He loves to spend his time with you, but unfortunately, he is a total mess! A blushing mess...

🎮 Like at the beginning, he would often blush, when you showed him affection and held his hand or even gave him a small kiss... Not only his face got pink, but also his flame-like hair!

🎮 But then, when he was too focused in one of his games, he couldn't see you behind him and the mischievous grin you had on your lips. Out of the sudden, you picked him up bridal style and the tall Ignihyde dorm leader could be compared with the roses of the Heartslabyul garden that grew there!

🎮 He would stutter out your name and tried to get away from you, but you were too strong for the gamer! "P-P-Please, let me go!"

🎮 Secretly Idia enjoys it, because he loves your affection!

🎮 But when you did that in front of other students, Idia nearly fainting in your arms, like wth why are you carry him bridal style? It's damn cute but embarrassing at the same time!

🎮 Whenever that happens, he will try to hide his deep red face with his large hands, but you always knew that your boyfriend would blush, thanks to his hair!~

🎮 "P-Please... Don't stare at me....! I'm not red at all!!"