Badass s/o (Leona, Kalim, Malleus)

︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵

iralee234 requested:
Yay! A request is open again (^∇^)ノ♪. This time, I want a badass s/o. Can I request dorm leader with a cute s/o but actually can hold a dual swords to fight?
So imagine that the dorm leader is getting attack and the next time that attacker know the sword is already planted near his neck.

︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶

Leona Kingscholar

🦁 You weren't just a cute, adorable herbivore, but a fierce and badass one. Something that Leona hadn't expected you to be.
🦁 He was so surprised, when he took you alongside him, walking through the kingdom, he was raised in and glanced around. Many servants had greeted you two, while some others like his family were actually surprised by the fact that their dear little Leona was dating you! You were too cute for him!
🦁 The lion clicked his tounge, hands in his pockets, while you talked to him about his sweet family and how nice they were. "Don't forget annoying, like that one brat." He mumbled, mentioning his nephew, who adored you so much and even now had started calling you a dear member of their family!
🦁 "Hehe, don't be so grumpy." You laughed, but immediately interrupted yourself, to turn around and grabbing the sword an assassin held in their hands a few seconds ago. Your feet kicked them down and planted it in front of their neck.
🦁 Leona's eyes widen as he saw that moves of yours. Why haven't you told him that you were good at fighting?
🦁 "Whoaaa! So cool!" You heard behind you. Cheka run towards you alongside some guardians and soldiers, taking the shocked assassin with them. "Oh, no big deal... I learned how to fight with dual swords. It's easy peasy. ~"
🦁 "So my herbivore can do more then looking pretty?" The tall lion smirked, watching you as if you were his next meal.

Kalim Al-Asim

🎉 He begged and annoys Jamil the entire time, telling him that it would be alright if he were alone with you at his home, that nothing would happen and you assured the poor servant too.
🎉 "Fine, but if something is going to happen, call me immediately. I will go and buy us something to eat." Jamil said, staring at the chuckling Kalim, who waved at him. "Don't worry!~ I just want to show (y/n) a few things in my room!"
🎉 Who could have known that one of the things hiding there, was also an assassin? One that creepily was hiding behind the door, prepared for everything, except for one thing. That was you.
🎉 "It's one of the most sharpest blades! It looks so cool too!" He smiled, grabbing your hand, while he went with you to his room to show you the weapon he had mentioned a couple of times. "It's next to my door, so I can always see it, whenever I leave my room."
🎉 When Kalim let go of your hand to open the door, you saw a slight shadow, moving a little bit near the door. Faster than imagined, you shoved Kalim to the side, grabbing the blade your boyfriend had wanted to show you and sliced the air. The sword neared the neck of your enemy, making him tremble and surprised.
🎉 "A-A servant?" He whispered under his breath. "No, Kalim's s/o." You smiled, hearing your dear boyfriend gasp and uttering out how cool you were.
🎉 "What the hell is going on?" Jamil bursted into the room, staring at the sight in front of him. The assassin couldn't move, due to the ropes Kalim had in his messy room. "Uhhh... nothing?"

Malleus Draconia

🐉 Malleus was so happy, never letting his smile leave his lips. He always had wanted you to see the kingdom and hopefully your future home, as he wanted to marry you one day, if you accepted his propose that he is trying to perfectionate before he will ask you the important life-changing question.
🐉 "Your room looks great. And so many souvenirs." You smiled, a little bit confused, as Malleus had never left his home. "Yes, Lilia had gifted them to me." He explained, smiling at you with small rosy cheeks, looking like a child in a candy store. Adorable.
🐉 "Your bed seems comfortable too." - "T-That's good, my beloved." His cheeks got redder, trying to hide it by staring somewhere else.
🐉 Your eyes wandered around, finally seeing something that made your eyebrow raise. Two swords were hanging on the wall, looking sharp and ready for any soldier. "May I?" You asked, gaining a nod from your boyfriend.
🐉 You took the dual swords into your hands, turning around immediately and sliced them into the bed, making an assassin jump and fight you, but he was weak and slow enough for you to defeat him with a few kicks, punches and your new swords. The blade nearly hit your opponent's neck, making him shut his eyes in fear of dying, but got pulled away by Sebek and Silver, who had heard the noises of a fight nearby.
🐉 "That was amazing, my child of man." Malleus complimented you, holding your hands in his. "That was nothing, dear.~"
🐉 You two stared at each other, feeling calm and happy that none of you were hurt. "Oh my! I'm so sorry! I accidently destroyed your bed!" Panicked by it, Malleus held your cheeks in his hands. "Don't worry, we will have a new one, love." - "W-We....?"