chapter 2

BismillahirRahmaneerRaheem.

Abuja, Nigeria.
Immediately after the arrival of the driver, Nadra hopped into the car, to escape the tantrums her friend was throwing and her crazed thoughts. "Life is tough." she thought.
Upon reaching the house,she stops at nowhere but her room. it's no wonder no one has talked to her, everyone knows they should avoid her like a plague on this particular day. If hitherto they come in contact with her, they walk on eggshells throughout that period of time, but most times they try to make sure it's the earlier.

She reached the safety of her room. as fate would have it, the first thing her gaze fell upon was the calendar she had had since childhood, where a particular date stood out, written in black and bold instead of the normal blue and white. 24th January.
The memories flooding from her nervous system and clawing at the depths of her heart is something that brings her to her knees, her eyes dart to the direction of the sharp shiny blade sitting at the edge of the stool next to her bed, out of instinct, she took it in a flash, and brought it to her wrists.

No, I am not going through this phase again, I am stronger than this, I can go through this day, I can live again, I can see the light of day until Almighty Allah decides he would take my life.

But, of what use am I to people that don't even care for me, no one even minds that I'm going through something, everyone just feels I'm overreacting and can't let go of the past, no one cares for me!

No one would actually mind if I'm gone, I think the world would be a better place without me.

The beeps are a familiar reminder of where she is, her mother's cries too, which she hears from a far away place.

Hmm, judging from how far those sounds are, it seems I'm drifting away to jannah, woosh, Jannah hear I come, finally I can have that velvety honey I've been told about.

The sharp pain is something she doesn't expect, it feels like her organs are being ripped from the inside, the electricity buzzes through her entire being and forces her eyes apart, the light instantly blurring her sight.
She quickly closes her eyes and then reopens them gently, it takes sometime to adjust to the light but when she finally did, she sees more than two pairs of eyes curiously looking down on her, laced with fear as if the end was near. Her worries are nowhere to be found because she has been one to find herself in situations like this countless times.

She closed her eyes and succumbed to the sleep that always draped her with it's blankets of safety.

Hey guys! Shorter chapter right? Well no motivation. Bye, please do well to vote, comment, and share.