How Do I Write Fast? || Not a Jax x Reader

I have this method that I called, the Dotting Method. Not sure if other writers use it or it already has a different name, but this is what I use. 

First is an idea, like for an example: A fox and a bridge?

A few simple words and I ask myself how I would plug it into an idea: A fox is scared about crossing a bridge.

Ask yourself why? Why is the fox scare of the bridge? 

The fox witnesses his friend cross a bridge and died because of it.

NOW FOR THE DOTTING:

-fox found bridge 

-fox had flashbacks

-fox ran away and returns after a day

-needs to cross it in order to find more food to survive winter

-another friend come and encourage him to go

-fox crosses bridge and earn a new friend in the progress

They don't need to be detailed or complete sentences! Make it quick and simple, it helps a lot! Trust me, you won't forget anything! 

Now we add details after the dotting, make sure you look at the dotting to make sure it plugs in like a puzzle, you can add or remove stuff. 

The Draft:

The gox sniffed the air, embracing the scennt around him he slowly came out of the bushes and came acccross the broken down bridge. his eyes sharppened st the bridge and flassh off memories ran through his brain begging for him to run away and he did just that...

Final Piece would be to edit it out, add some high vocabulary and make sure you add the little things like: ','!?. etc.

The Fox inhaled deeply, absorbing the aroma all around him. He emerged from the woods carefully and saw the collapsed bridge. At the bridge, his eyes were razor sharp, and a flurry of memories begged him to flee the sight. Thus, he listened to them...

Basically, plug it in like a puzzle! 

It's OKAY if you don't finish your story in one day! Writing takes time and you shouldn't pressure yourself either. I have been writing since the crack of dawn. This isn't new for me, and others may have started. I recommend this method for chapters and one shot.

If this helps you, then that's wonderful! If not, then I am sorry. Each method is different for everyone, and you shouldn't compare yourself to other writers either. I'm still learning just like anyone else! I make mistakes, learn from them. 

Anyways, thank you for reading this! 

Requested: coldcutfish & Onyx1983