Loser || Part 2 {ANGST}

So, we're here, or at least I'm trying to find, the red balls that we were given to discover. Jax, on the other hand, has been deliberately kicking or laying down the balls, preventing me from following Caine's instructions to place them in a red bag. If I did manage to get a hold of one, it would vanish before I could even place it in the bag. It was frustrating all around. To be honest, there was a moment when I considered kicking his balls. Does he even have them, though? Oh well, that's not important to know.

~~~

"Jax, I swear if you #$%! hid a ball, I'll kick you where it would hurt!" She moved to his face, where he gave a lighthearted shrug and tapped his chin as though he was reflecting.

"I didn't do anything, it hurt my feelings that you are accusing me like that." Jax simply grinned and was tackled by the female in front of him right away. He collapsed, slamming his head on the floor and letting out a loud cry as the pain took him. He sensed the hands searching for the crimson object violating his body. "Hey, get off of me." Jax try to fight back, for his arms to be pin down by her hands. 

"Hold still, I know you have a ball on you! I saw you." Leaning down until they are face to face, she said. He abruptly stopped fighting and began to relax, which naturally greatly confused [NAME].

"You know, being pinned like this isn't as bad as I thought it would be." Jax's grin grew wider as he deliberately moved closer, coming dangerously near to kissing her. She gave him a scowl, unimpressed with his behavior, and sighed in his face. He frowned slightly, considering the possibility that it might work. Rather, she unwrapped him and reached inside his pockets. The red ball was there.

"I knew it." With pride, she picked up the ball and put it in the red bag. She then moved away from him, and he got to his feet. He observed her excitement for this foolish game. He simply doesn't get her entirely. How is she not freaking out that she's here? Usually, it would take them a month to experience a mental collapse, but she only experienced one. He clenched his fist; he didn't like how cheerful she was or how quickly she recovered from her amazement at being here.

"We should take a look at our rooms, maybe there will be one." She made the suggestion to take Jax by the arm and pull him. He rolled his eyes and went along. Not even trying to get out of this terrible environment. They made their way over to the doorways, where she unlocked her own chamber and let Jax in from the back. Instead, then focusing on Jax's hands, she looked around her room, searching for the red ball that he was behind.

"Why don't we search for an exit?" Jax smiled and wrapped his arm around her neck to get her attention. "You know, to get out of her?" 

This should break her character. She'll panicked and begged for my help.

"No." 

"Then I know--Huh?" He was flabbergasted by her answer, staring at the back of her head. "What did you say?"

"I said no." 

"Uhh... why? Don't you want to leave?"

"Why the #%$! would I want to this amazing place?" She turns around to face him with a wide smile. "This is heaven for me, it should be the same for you. We don't have to worry about our health, money, food, or anything else!" 

Jax's frown took the place of his previous smile. [NAME] saw this and averted her gaze from his face.

"Let me guess, you don't like it here?"

"I wonder what gave you that idea?" He rolled his eyes and glared at her.

"Then you must have had a successful life. Did you had fun fooling around with your unlimited money and pretty face?" As she approached him, he noticed the disgust on her face and the trace of malice in her words.

"My turn to guess... you had the opposite of what I had." Jax gave her a hard shove to the door after making a crude remark. Jax didn't respond much because he anticipated that. He only looked at her scowling face.

"You're right. I did have the opposite of what you had. Which is why I want to stay here forever. I was a loser in that world, no friends, no money, no job. So, you can imagine my joy when I heard the words of being trap here forever." She delicately clutches his neck and squeezes it, giving him a pleasant tingle down his spine. He never had anyone stand up to him like this. "If the only way to escape is to shut this place down, then I'll do everything in my power to stop you and the others."

He wouldn't deny that he felt his cheeks flame and that his once-smiling face became frantic. This greatly delighted him.

~~~

Remember to vote! 

Excited for the FNAF movie?