Secretive

"Hey %$!#, heads up!" With deliberate intent, [NAME] yelled and threw the dumbbell bag over Jax's head, who momentarily sidestepped it. With a darkening smirk, Jax crossed his arms over his chest.

"That's all you got? Pretty slow for a girl who's meant to be faster than most of us." Jax turned to leave as like he had just won the battle, and [NAME] leaped from the enormous cube and landed in front of Jax, making a strong eye contact.

"Even close to your face, I feel like vomiting from the sight of you." She sticks her tongue out and place her singer in front of her open mouth and Jax stared at her tongue before getting even closer. 

"Even if I get even closer, you might just die. Doing everyone here a favor even crybaby would be happy." Jax pointed to Gangle who sighed at the sight of them.

"They're at it again." Gangle pointed to the very aggressive people in the room and Ragatha shrugged. 

"At least, they are distracting each other." Ragatha looks at the two as they continue to disparage each other and even get a bit aggressive. They saw as Jax slapped away [NAME's] forceful tapping of his chest with her fingers. This continued to be their daily schedule even after Pomni joined the gang. Actually, [NAME] shoved Jax toward the animals while one of their pals abstracted, then fled and took shelter. She knew Jax would be alright, so she used him as bait. Everyone had previously demonstrated their hatred for one another and their continual attempts to endanger one another. They had no idea that they both had a fascinating secret.

Jax was in [NAME]'s room, having a passionate make-out session with him and pausing sometimes to gather their breath. He glanced at her bewildered as she stopped him from approaching by putting her finger on his lips.

"You need to leave."

"Just 5 minutes, Doll."

"As if! Last time, we were almost caught. I'm not letting that happened again." 

With a rolling of his eyes, Jax let [NAME] leave his lap. Jax purposefully extended this by getting out of bed and moving about. He was reluctant to go. He desired to linger and continue bothering [NAME]. She watched as he took his sweet time to extend his whole body—that is, until she gave him a hard shove against the wall.

"Ouch." Jax said and lean against the wall with his back. "Now, I don't want to leave."

"Jax, leave before I break your bones."[NAME] threatened but he only got clsoer to her and bend down to face her directly. 

"Do it." Jax dared her and waited until [NAME] placed her hand on his neck and squeeze gently.

"You are really testing me." She smirked, "I like it when you do that."

~~~

After all, the couple considered typical compliments and lovey-dovey %$!# to be cliched and uninteresting, so they used insults as a flirtatious way to communicate with each other. Furthermore, their relationship is stronger, and they have greater trust in one another as a result of being humiliated and degraded. Even though they nearly murdered each other, the excitement lies in that. Without it, their relationship would be quite boring, and if one of them becomes too sensitive, they might end it.

"I still don't get why we need to hide the relationship from the others." Jax asked as he walked through the hallways and behind the large cubes. 

"Because I don't want them to know. Duh, what doesn't that dumb head of yours understand?" Rolling her eyes, she trailed behind Jax. Jax leaned against the wall, stopping his steps. "So what are we doing here?" 

"I thought it would be nice to have our fun here instead in our rooms." Jax placed his arms around her waist to pull her closer. "Don't worry, no one even comes here. It's getting kind of boring doing it in our rooms." [NAME] thought about it for a bit before accepting it and leaning closer to his lips.

"If someone catches us, I'll shove my foot up your %$!#--"

After covering her mouth with his own, Jax grabbed her chin and drew her in. [NAME] rubbed his back and put her arms around his waist. As though she's craving more, she digs her fingernails into his skin and tips her toes. Jax slightly bowed his legs to facilitate [NAME]'s kiss. He withdrew a little and bit her lips tenderly. The two of them became even more touchy and want more as their lengthy, passionate makeout session grew more heated.

GASP

Right up until [NAME] shoved Jax, causing him to strike his head against the hard wall, ruining the moment for the two of them. Jaz scratched the back of his head while Pomni gave them a disdainful look.

"Um... Sorry for disturbing you." Pomin spun around and fixed his gaze on the floor. Looking for a way out, regretting heading in that direction. Jax was still getting over the hammering pain in the back of his skull when [NAME] charged in front of Pomni, his face terrified.

"Hey, Pomni! Jax and I were... "

"Making out." Jax spilled the beans with a wide smirk and [NAME] send him an evil glare, almost like she was telling him to shut up.

"He's lying. He just had something in his face, and I had to get close to remove it." [NAME] explained and smile awkwardly but Pomni just gave her a concerned look.

"I won't tell anyone if you like." Pomni awkwardly replied and [NAME] grab her hands quickly and shook them quickly.

"Yes, please do." Before long, [NAME] began to tightly grip Pomni's hands, causing the small jester to yelp in agony. "If I hear someone mention about it, I'll kill you in the most painful way possible."

Pomni swallowed, and [NAME] let go of her hands before grinning softly and pretending as though nothing had happened. Pomni made a mental note to never walk that way again as Jax wrapped his arms around her neck and drew her away to their small place to continue their make out session.

~~~ 

Remember to vote! 

Requested by: lolligxrl