Spin the Bottle

Caine was out of ideas for entertaining the circusgoers, so he did some fast online research and discovered the game spin the bottle. A light bulb went out over his head, signaling the end of his investigation. He snapped his fingers, ordering everyone to circle the bottle that had materialized alongside them.

"Um... what are we doing?" Gangle asked.

"Seems like Gangle finally being useful with her voice." Jax grinned, causing Gangle to weep and gaze at the ground. It's bad enough that they're seated close to each other.

"You guys will be playing Spin the Bottle! A popular game made from your kind!" Caine clapped his hands, almost proud of himself. "Anyways, enjoy everyone!" Caine disappeared alongside with Bubbles. 

"Yeah... No, I'm not playing this." Zooble understands the game and will not risk kissing Jax with the hands of the bottle.

"I can't play this game. My wife wouldn't approve of it." Kinger rose up and exited the room as well. Gangle raised her head in perplexity at that remark; she was unaware of the game's rules but was intrigued enough to stay.

"Well, this is gonna be fun. Haven't play this since high school." [NAME] laughed and related to her companions as she grinned.

"Um... I don't really wanna play." Pomni stood up slowly, only to be halted by Ragatha's hand.

"Let me guess, gonna look for an exit? Go ahead, that worked for us." Jax merely grinned as he crossed his arms.

"Ignore him. Maybe try to take a break, this could be fun for us. Give it a try. In fact, you can go first." Ragatha implored, and Pomni remained silent for a few seconds before returning to her seat. Pomni took hold of the bottle and spun it around. Everyone stood there waiting for it to hit someone, wondering as to where it might rest. The bottle slowed and ultimately pointed to Ragatha, causing Pomni to gasp and her cheeks to flush scarlet. She hadn't expected her buddy to be first, and Ragatha smiled pleasantly at her. The two females turn to face one other, discreetly avoiding their gaze. [NAME] and Jax didn't make things any easy for them by taunting them.

"Ragatha and Pomni sitting in a tree. K I S S I N G!" [NAME] sung the song while making kissing expressions. Jax chuckled at the two humiliated females, and the girls leaned in carefully. As their two other companions tormented them, they forced their lips together for around 3 seconds before giving themselves room. Gangle gasped, quickly realizing what kind of game this was. She was hoping to kiss [NAME] when it was her turn...

"Shut up, you two!" Pomni shouted in embarrassment and use her jester hat to cover her face. 

Ragatha giggled at the other girl's reaction before turning to face Jax. "Your turn." 

Jax grinned and grabbed the bottle, whirling it so rapidly that it took a long for it to come to a halt... only to land on no one. So he tried again... and again... the bottle seemed to refuse to stop on someone, and it caused [NAME] to hide her lips to stifle her laughing, to which Jax rolled his eyes.

"Wow, maybe this is a sign from god. He must be protecting us." She flashed a cocky smile at Jax. "You must suck at kissing if the bottle won't land on someone." [NAME] playfully stick her tongue at Jax, who offered her an arrogant smirk in response.

"We will see about that." Jax spun the bottle, which eventually fell in front of... Gangle. Gangle flushed and instantly began rambling nervously. Jax gagged and began purposefully blowing on the bottle till it landed on [NAME]. Gangle was so insulted by his acts that her pleasant mask collapsed, and tears of shame flowed.

"Well, you look at that. It landed on [NAME]." Jax sticked his tongue out to [NAME], who seemed unconcerned.

"That's cheating, Jax." Ragatha pointed it out, and Jax waved his palm in front of her to silence her.

"You know, [NAME], you can back off if you aren't feeling brave enough. I'll understand." Jax winked at her, which she interpreted as a challenge. Jax was sitting across from the girl when [NAME] grabbed him by the overalls and pulled him in. Jax didn't have time to respond before their lips connected. His eyes widened and he froze as his ears shook slightly. [NAME]'s eyes were closed, and her hands were moving across his face. He carefully closed his eyes and opened his mouth to let the girl's tongue in. Their tongues swirled together, and she lightly bit his bottom lips. He resisted the impulse to whimper as they had a complete make out session.

Gangle shuddered and covered her face. Pomni was thinking the same thing as Ragatha, who rolled her eyes and put her hands between the rabbit and the girl. She moved them apart since there was a slight saliva connection between them. Jax was taken aback before reverting to his confident smirk, and [NAME] wiped her lips to remove the particles of spit.

"See, I can kiss pretty well." Jax winked at the girl.

"As if, I did most of the work! That just prove my case, you suck at kissing!"

"Oh yeah? Then, why not teach me again? I learn by experiencing it. Hands on."

[NAME] reddened at the offer, and Ragatha butted in, urging them to get themselves a room if they wanted to continue this alone.

~~~

Remember to vote!

Have you guys ever played Spin the Bottle? How was it?

I never played it, and honestly, I won't ever play it. The only person that would ever kiss me is my fiancé and I wanna keep it that way.