Touch-Starved || Part 1

Since [NAME] joined the gang, they had been completely calm about the situation for no reason. In fact, they were always so happy which is creepy, what makes it force is their tied-up smile and button eyes. Her happiness and positivity feel very fake and annoying. The rest of the gang is falling for it, or they just don't care and crave a positive person in their worthless life. [NAME] and Gangle are always together like glue, possibly best friends. A crybaby and a faker. A perfect combination. 

Throughout years, [NAME] suddenly became very needy and touchy. To the point, where I had, my back turned talking to Zooble, (insulting them) and I felt a pair of soft arms wrapped around my waist. My body tensed up and Zooble looked down at the arms before staring at my reaction and laughing.

"Are you getting shy, little bunny?" Zooble laughed. "Bet it's your first time getting touched by a girl/boy."

"Trust me, I get all the ladies AND men all the time." I collected myself quickly and shove [NAME] off, nearly making them fall. "Can't help being handsome all the time, something that you will never relate." 

[NAME] soon ran to Zooble and hug them tightly. Placing their head on Zooble's shoulder and inhaling their scent. Zooble didn't mind it this time and place their arms around them.

"Nah, they probably felt sorry for your stupid %$!#." Zooble lift up their middle finger only for it to be censored. That was the start of [NAME] affectionate, and everyone seemed to notice how touchy they've been. They asked if they were fine, but they always had the same answer to the question. 

"I just want to show my affection."

~~~

Over time, the situation has become worse to the point where the gang intentionally stays alert when [NAME] is around and avoids giving hugs. Gangle even had to constantly push [NAME] away from her in order to avoid it. Gangle didn't mind at first, but when it became repetitive to the point where it felt like a trap, she distanced herself from [NAME], which seemed to exacerbate the situation. Ragatha, who likes to please people, opted to take it in for the team. Jax noticed that Ragatha constantly had the creepy doll's arms wrapped around her waist.

Ragatha had to put up with the eerie doll's hug for years, but she eventually came to terms with it, and the gang became more relaxed and less vigilant. But they noted that [NAME] started to lean more toward Jax and became less touchy toward Ragatha. When they approached him uninvited, it really irritated him. Jax simply detests that [NAME] keeps quiet about it, even though he wouldn't mind the caressing. Once more, [NAME] was behind Jax and attempted to leap at him and give him a hug, but it was unsuccessful. He escaped it. He lifted them up by grabbing the back of their shirt as he read them like a book.

"Listen you creepy looking doll, why are you suddenly so interested in me?" For the first time, he went up against them. They didn't say anything, then cocked their head to the side, giving him a slight shiver.

"I find you attractive." They said it outright, as if it were unimportant. Jax was silent for a moment before he laughed to himself and shook his head, reflecting. "You're the only man who's around my age. So--" 

"So, you are craving male affectionate, right? Someone who isn't too old or too young. I'm just a convenience to you, aren't I?"

"Basically, yes." 

He had to give them credit for their candor, so he let them fall to the ground, and they faces planted on the floor. A lightbulb appeared over his head as he tapped his finger against his chin—an idea. His smile grew grim as the unfortunate individual struggled to stand up from the ground. When they stood up, Jax put his arms around the person's waist and pulled them in, causing [NAME] to feel their heart race. They instantly lay their head on his chest, taking in this warm, enticing embrace that they had so long needed. unwinding and enjoying the aroma.

"Why don't we have a deal? A trade off?" They hummed in agreement, signaling to Jax to continue talking as he started to outline his strategy to her.

"You do as I said. If I tell you to shove Zooble, you will do it, and in return, you can meet me in my room, and we can do all sorts of things together." Jax raises their chin to face him with a finger, and his eyes glimmer with need for more (or he is acting). [NAME] remained silent for a while, uncertain about how to respond to this. They were wanting physical contact from a male, and Jax was their only option; they didn't want to hurt her friends at the same time.

"But of course," They were incensed by his hard shove away and the lack of contact. They desired to feel his warmth against their flesh and experience someone else's affection. "If you refuse, then you will just have to hunt me down for a hug. I'm very good at hiding, dolly. You won't feel me anytime soon." 

Though they continued maintaining a forced, tied-up smile, [NAME] was feeling desperate and powerless. They deliberated over this for some time, making him wait, but he didn't mind because he enjoyed feeling so powerful at that precise moment. Observing her utterly reliant on him, during a brief embrace. He is consuming it all.

"It's a deal. Just, please don't make me do anything over the top." 

"I won't, maybe." Jax came up behind them and gave them a backward hug, putting his hand beneath their shirts to make them feel more tense and irritated. "You want it, don't you?"

~~~

Remember to vote!

Lowkey, was watching Caroline while writing this...

((Don't randomly touch people, this was just for funs))

Requested by: heywhosdelilah