Period

Though she doesn't really need to sleep, [NAME] closes her eyes and reclines on her bed to serve as a reminder that she was once a human being who lived a regular existence on Earth. Usually, she takes a two-hour nap before moving on. But on this particular day, she moved about in her bed due to a pain in her lower abdomen.

How odd... This feeling... it feels familiar...

She puts her palm over the area of pain and presses down to apply pressure while she wiggles more. With a quiet moan, she got out of bed. It hurts excessively. She needs to discuss it with Caine. She got up, moved to the door, opened it, and went out of her room to look for Caine. Upon arriving at the world's main lobby, [NAME] noticed Zooble pulling onto their own arm, with Jax on the other end.

"You can't use this!" Zooble persisted in attempting to regain their arm, but Jax's smile became bigger.

"Come on, I need it for a bit. Don't friends help each other." Jax gives a cocky shrug as he sees [NAME] approaching them.

"You aren't my friend." With every phrase, Zooble spoke with malice, but Jax disregarded them.

"Hey doll, what brings you here?" Jax asked, still holding onto the arm.

"Have you seen Caine?" [NAME] enquired, thinking they would know because she is in a lot more discomfort.

"Have—" Jax was interrupted by Zooble.

"Let go @!$#!" Attempting to glance at [NAME], Zooble tugged as hard as they could. "Tell your boyfriend to let go!"

"Jax—"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever you say." With a sly smile, he let go without allowing Zooble an opportunity to cease tugging. Zooble also dropped their arm after falling. When Jax saw Zooble stumble and then pick up their arm to place it back where it belonged, he laughed. Jax put his hand on his hips and turned back to face his sweetheart. "Like I was saying, haven't seen him at all. Is there something you needed from him?"

"I'm feeling pain in my lower stomach. Not sure why but it hurts so much." She pointed to the sore spot while explaining. Jax poked it softly in a fun way, and she gave him a disapproving look.

"I'll help you find him." He spoke.

~~~

[NAME] gave up trying to move after spending hours looking for the floating mouth since the agony got worse every minute. After staring at her for a while, Jax asked, "Does it really hurt that badly? Or do you just want me to carry you?"

Jax put his hand beneath her leg and his other hand on her back as she groaned loudly, but she didn't say anything. Jax keeps calling out Caine's name in the hopes that he will eventually come out as it appears that this is a genuine problem for them. which, after ten minutes of searching, he did.

"Hello! What's with all these shouting?" Caine said, playfully wriggling his eyes.

"We have a little problem with [NAME]." She simply continued to cuddle up on Jax's chest, so he directed his gaze to her to indicate the issue.

"Ah yes. Womanhood is all over the place, it will be over in 3 days." Caine calmly told them as if this was normal.

"What... do you mean by... that?" She struggled to spurred out the words.

"Since I know you guys are constantly looking for an escape and missing your old bodies. I figure by bringing back periods for the women. Though, you won't bleed, just feel the cramps." Caine explained.

"Cramps? This feels like I'm giving birth!" With tears welling up in her eyes, she lets out a loud cry..

"Perhaps I may have overdone it," Caine taps his finger on his gums, then snaps them, piling them back up. Although the pains were still present but less severe, [NAME] experienced an immediate sense of relief. "There, is that better? Good! Women get menstrual cramps every month; all you have to do is apply pressure to ease the pain. Anyways, got to go if that's all you need me." In an instant, Jax dropped his lover on the ground, where she landed on her butt, and Caine vanished from sight.

"Ouch!"[NAME] glared at Jax to he let out a chuckle.

~~~

Jax followed [NAME] back to her room, shutting the door in his wake. [NAME] sat on her bed and then collapsed, moaning from pain in her lower abdomen. With his eyebrow (?) up, Jax sat down directly sit to her and said, "I thought the pain wasn't bad anymore."

"It isn't but it's just uncomfortable. Why did he bring period cramps back? I hate them!" She stroked her belly and let out a breath. After a while, Jax became quiet and had an idea. She gasped in shock as he moved between [NAME]'s legs. Her face flushed intensely because this motion was unlike any other.

"What are you doing?!" Since she kind of likes what he is doing, she asks without trying to push him away. Jax settled into a comfortable position by resting his head on her lower abdomen and closing his eyes. "Well, I thought maybe I can help by putting pressure on it butttt if you don't like it, I can always stop." As he raises his head, his girlfriend stops him.

"You don't need to stop. I feel better when you do that." He just grinned when she stroked his head.

"If you say so."

~~~

Remember to vote!

Requested by @bunzobunnyfangirl20