Teasing || Short Story

"Hey girlies." When [NAME] turned the corner to say hello to her friends, they all turned to face her. [NAME] was undoubtedly a bright spot of sunshine with a dash of spice; even on the most dismal days, she could always make people smile.

"Hello, [NAME], we were just about to get you," Ragatha moved to aside to show off Pomni to her. "Meet Pomni, she's just joined us like 5 minutes ago." 

"OMG, she's like super adorbs, with a capital A." The small jester yelped in shock as [NAME] clutched Pomni like a toddler. "Yo, my name is [NAME], but like it's kinda lame compared to yours." She let Pomni fall to the ground, and the tiny one landed precisely on her feet.

"[NAME], calm down, she just got here." Ragatha exclaimed and Jax bend down slightly behind [NAME]. His head was right next to hers and he gave her a flirty expression.

"Care to join us, dolly?" Jax asked.

"Of course, thank you for including me." She used her thin, long tail to drag on his chin to intentionally bring him closer as [NAME] walked away.

Ragatha whispered to Pomni's ear, "You'll get used to this."

~~~

"What is a cute bunny like you doing here?" Jax's waist is gently encircled by [NAME]'s tail as it moves away from the entrance of her bedroom, obviously attempting to break in. With a laugh, Jax got to his feet and turned to face her. He leans very close to the door while continuing to look at the girl.

"You caught me." He watched as [NAME] drew nearer to him while folding his arms across his chest. Her hands were resting gently on his chest.

"Sneaking into my room, I see." He put his hands on her hips as she deliberately leaned in closer, almost kissing him. His gaze were suddenly fixed on her lips, and his sneer got bigger. 

"Maybe you should punish me." He made a suggestion before trying to cover the gap with his eyes closed and was halted by a finger. Her digit. With a chuckle, she moved away from him. She took her hands off of Jax's chest and released his waist. She started to turn away from him once more, as usual. He was constantly on the verge of wanting more of her.

This time, it's different. He quickly grabs her tail and gently tug on it to catch her attention. She gave him a side eye... not a very friendly side eye, more like, "What the hell are you doing?" side eye which sends pleasurable shivers down his spine. She yanks her tail away from his hand and lean on one leg. 

"Learn your boundaries, boy." His smile grew softer when she gave him a sly smile. What puzzled [NAME] was that it wasn't as broad as it used to be.

"I like you." Jax dropped the bomb as if it were nothing, delighted by her lack of reaction and astonishment.

"Like me? Like in what way?"

"As in I have feelings for you." 

"Hmm... Is that so? Interesting." His confusion returned when he pursued her after she gave him a wink and turned away.

~~~

Remember to vote!

Have you guys written any stories about Jax?