Chapter 3: A Story and Fight

Saturday

Ozpin's Office, Beacon Academy

Time: 1636

Ozpin: What do you mean Ms. Rose?

Michael: It's uh... actually the reason we met...

Jacob now looked to his parents.

Jacob: Say what now?

Summer: Shall I start the story?

Ozpin nodded.

Ozpin: Please do Ms. Rose.

Summer: Well, where should I begin.

Flashback

Summer: This was when you sent me on my last mission.

Ozpin: Ah... the one where you... didn't return...

Summer: Yes, back on Earth, 20 years ago.

...

Summer: I'm getting close to the Bullheads!

Summer was rushing through the forest to the Bullheads, on her way to fight Salem after talking with Raven.

She rushed through, dodging trees left and right before coming to a halt with a screech.

Summer: What is this?

She had spotted a massive clearing in the forest with men dressed in weird clothing next to some sort of, device with it swirling in a bright light.

Summer: What in the-

*WHACK*

...

Jacob: Woah! Woah! Woah! Hold on a minute! You were kidnapped!?

Summer: In a sense, I guess they were expecting someone else like Raven and her tribe. Either way I didn't expect any of that.

Ironwood: Then what happened?

Summer: Hm... if my memory serves me right-

...

Summer then woke up realizing she was sat down with her hands tied behind her back and around the chair with a rag over her mouth, next to the massive device.

Summer: What the!? What's going on!?

Konni Sergeant: Kapitan, chto nam s etim delat'? (Captain, what should we do about this?)

Konni Captain: Vernite yeye na Zemlyu, my ne mozhem pozvolit', chtoby kto-nibud' ponyal, chto ona prosto propala. Ni tela, ni dokazatel'stv. (Bring her back to Earth, we can't let anyone realize she's just missing. No body, no evidence.)

Konni Sergeant: Da, kapitan. (Yes, Captain.)

The Sergeant then turned around signaling to his men.

Konni Sergeant: Davayte vytashchim etu damu otsyuda, komandiru Makarovu ne ponravitsya, chto my uzhe skomprometirovany. (Let's get this lady out of here, Commander Makarov won't like that we're already compromised.)

Konni Soldier 1: Pochemu by nam prosto ne ubit' etu ledi-serzhanta? (Why don't we just kill this lady sergeant?)

Konni Sergeant: Potomu chto u neye mozhet byt' informatsiya ob etom mire. (Because she may have information about this world.)

The Konni troops nodded before turning to her as her face was soon filled with fear, trying to get out.

Summer was then dragged with the chair towards the device as she started to panic.