"I think it'll take both Jean Brothers to fit all that." Katsumi commented.

"Don't worry! I got that covered." With a flick of her hand, all the luggage levitated in the air and miniaturised in a blink of an eye. Then, it floated towards Stella's hand and into a star shaped box. Said box then disappeared into orange sparkles.

"That was ultra cool!"

"Looks like we won't be needin' yer services fried chicken."

"I told you not to call me that!"

"Okay!" Chiara immediately interjected before Glen Fire actually ended up losing his head.

The plan was for the Winx and New Generation to board Jean Bot while Chiara and Zero go full ultra size with the former opening a portal to their destination.

With the combined forces of Tecna, Chiara, Daichi, Katsumi and Isami, they were able to install a new incognito programme in both the Jean Brothers so Ultimate Force Zero could stay hidden from being detected by the Justice League. So long as both robots kept the programme activated and Mirror Knight and Glen Fire don't stray too far from them.

While the four waited in space, the rest would then continue to earth and search for the Shadow Spark all while trying their best to remain under the superheroes radar. Chiara had a feeling that that wouldn't be the case but she could only hope for the best.

Once everybody was piled up into Jean Bot, they all set forward to space right outside Magix's atmosphere.

"We know you told us that you could do" Musa motioned to Chiara's giant image on the screen from inside Jean Bot, "this. But actually seeing it is just...wow." Chiara could only smile awkwardly at that.

"Well, here goes nothing." Raising her hand up high, the gems on her Ultrix bracelet each glimmered before a giant portal tore into space.

Once she did that, the Jean Brothers activated their new stealth mode to avoid even a fraction of a second of detection by the Justice League. Chiara knew they had a lot of satelites around earth alone and that's not counting the Watchtower, the Justice League's base of operations. So, the best option would be to hide themselves before going in.

"Ready guys?"

"Ready!" "Yup!" "Absolutely!"

And so, they entered the portal,ready to face the evil coming their way.

☆☆☆

"Guys! What do we do?..." Beast Boy trembled. The ghoul monster menacingly advanced towards them.

Nightwing scanned their surroundings in hidden panic. Miss Martian, Wonder Girl, Impulse and a few members of the Justice League were out of commission while sporting major injuries caused by the ghoul. Injuries that kept getting worse judging by the blackened skin around their wounds that seem to slowly and painfully spread.

Since it was some sort of magical creature, Zatanna and Dr. Fate joined the fight too. Unfortunately, Zatanna became one of the injured while Dr. Fate was barely keep the ghoul at bay with his barrier.

If...if only she was here. She would know what to do. She always knew what to do when it came to magic. Even things that didn't involve magic. But regrettably, they never listened. They cruelly left her grasping for straws, forced to figure things out on her own and now... she's dead.

And it's all their fault.

Back then, she gave her life to stop the threat from getting worse and ultimately saved the world. Yet, Nightwing and many others acknowledged that they had a hand in her death by how they treated her and their shallow trust.

"Nightwing." Said Superboy. He placed a hand in the vigilante's shoulder, knowing what was going through his mind. The same thing that went through all their minds since that day. They guilt ate them all alive.

Though hearing Dr. Fate's barrier breaking snapped him back to reality.

"I can't hold it for much longer!" Dr. Fate yelled. The remaining heroes were immediately on standby. Not a moment later, the barrier shattered, throwing Dr. Fate back. Luckily, he was caught by Superboy.

Letting out an ear piercing wail, the ghoul lunged at them. Only to be silence when a streak of light collide with its body sending it rolling down and burning to ashes.

"What was that?!" Kid Flash questioned in disbelief. After hours of fighting this thing with many of their own injured, one shot made the ghoul turn to ashes in the blink of an eye.

"That was me."

All the heroes felt a chill run down their spine. That voice. They knew that voice. It couldn't be... But it could.

And there she was.

Chiara.

And boy did she look not so pleased with them.

________________________________________

Aaaand.... I'm back! It was tough but I made it through. Now, I'll try to work on this story and see it to the end.

A little timeline info here.

In the beginning, Chiara winded up in the universe of YJ a little while before the season two storyline began and after season five of winx club ended.

Then, she 'died' sealing the portal after the whole Reach invasion debacle was over and was thrown into the Land of Light.

The current scene now takes place after season seven of winx club and before season three of YJ.

And yes, Kid Flash survived the Reach invasion and is still alive. Just because this story bashes YJ doesn't mean I wasn't sad to see him die in canon.