Forty - Dessert first. Dinner later.

Noah pushed me against a wall, pinning my hands above my head with one hand and the other touched the hem of my robe around my neck, nibbling my lower lip in a teasing manner.

"Sarah, baby. I hope you're wearing something inside or else..."

"Why don't you open it and see it yourself?"

I held my breath as he slowly untied the knot, the only barrier between him and me, and let go of my hands to let me wiggle out of it.

"Sarah, were you going to open your door for some young staff boy wearing nothing inside your robe? That's very indecent, is it not?"

My throat dried. "Noah, I..."

His delicate fingers ran all over my bare body while he nuzzled my neck, breathing in my fresh scent. "The things I want to do with you. To you. You'd let me fuck you tonight, won't you baby?" I opened my mouth to speak but no words came out except whimpers. Was it because of the sloppy, wet kisses he left on my neck? Was it because of his hands squeezing my body? Was it because of how undeniably hard he felt pressed against my stomach? I couldn't tell. "But first I need to teach you a lesson as a punishment."

My eyes widened. Lesson? Punishment? My insides throbbed in anticipation and I could feel myself growing wet. I was usually the dominant one in bed but strangely I liked the sound of that. I was willing to do anything, be anything as long as I got this man inside me and made me come like a screaming banshee.

Noah flipped me around, my stomach and my breasts pressed hard against the wall, palms flat on both sides. He pulled my hips back towards him and kicked my feet to spread my legs apart, exposing myself to his eyes only.

"Look at you," Noah squeezed the soft flesh of my ass, his voice thick. "I barely touched you, kissed you and your pussy is already glistening wet. It's coating your thighs. Do you like being exposed like this, baby?"

Ashamed and embarrassed to even meet his eye, I nodded to the wall.

He bit my ass and I leaped in shock, looking over my shoulder only to find him kneeling behind me, smirking as I gave him a warning look, my shy character breaking. "Noah, bite my butt one more time and I'll bite off your rusted—" He bit me again. "—Ow!" I shrieked and tried to kick his nuts from behind. I didn't care whether I'd be able to end my dry spell tonight or not but nobody was allowed to bite my butt. "Noah!"

"Still making jokes about my cock even when you had it in your mouth last night," he murmured, running his tongue over his bite marks and placing small kisses on it. Surprisingly, I found it soothing and I sighed loudly. "Will you finally stop once you've had it in your pussy too?"

My mouth fell open into a silent moan when I felt his hot tongue on my inner thighs, licking off my slick from it, his face buried between my legs but not giving me any action. Yet. "I... I'll th-think about it." I stammered. He blew air over my entrance and my hips bucked, a small shudder rolling through me. "Noah... stop teasing me. Stop playing with me. Touch me already and make me come."

I could feel him smirking. "What's the magic word?"

"Goddammit, Noah!"

"Still not the right word."

"Noah," I snapped, looking back at his rumbling shoulders behind my hips. He was clearly enjoying this very much. My hands were free. I was so close to kicking this bastard out of here and finishing the job with my fingers like always. "I want you. I want you to make me come so hard that my legs will give away and you'll have to carry me to my room and fuck me so good that I'll feel you inside me for days. Is that not enough?"