Thirty five - The Bachelor party - part 2

Noah Jordan's POV:

I shouldn't be doing this.

Daniela closed the binds of our booth and turned to face me.

I was trapped. I knew that. There was nothing here except a high platform with a pole in the middle and a sofa on three sides of the wall. Daniela was blocking my only route to escape.

"Daniela..." I began, clearing my throat, trying not to sound too drunk. "How have you been? I haven't seen you since..." Since I found out you slept with five men in one night. Or was it five altogether? I shuddered in disgust. "... that day."

"I missed you, too, handsome. I have been thinking about you all day and night."

"Really?" I asked in genuine surprise and shook off the feeling. No. Don't fall for her trap. "I don't know what to say."

"I waited for you," she confessed, walking dominantly towards me. I shifted away from her on each step. "Every night. I was hoping you'd come to visit me in my room before I left. I thought we had something."

"We... we did?" I squeaked when she climbed on the sofa on all fours like a predator preparing to attack her prey. "You must have got it wrong."

"You're so cute when you lie. I can do cute."

"Ahh... umm... thank you?"

"I knew you wanted me when you first saw me," she said. "I wanted you too, but fate had different plans for us. I'm so happy we met again, and this time, I won't let anything get between us."

I shouldn't be doing this. I shouldn't be doing this. I should—

Daniela closed the gap between us and I jumped away from her to another corner of the sofa.

"Why don't we, um, we talk first? I'd love to know more about you. What are your hobbies?"

Hobbies? Seriously, Noah? Hobbies? You have a pornstar after you, trying to grab you in her clutches and probably get in your pants and you ask her what her hobbies are.

She smiled slyly. "I like having sex. So maybe you can say that my hobby is my passion and my passion is my career."

"That's... good." I stammered.

She crawled closer to me and I scooted away from her until I hit the curtain behind me and realized I was extremely close to my escape.

"We can always talk more if you'd like," Daniela said which distracted me for a moment from my goal exit. She immediately switched sides and stood between me and my escape. She then added. "Later. For now, I want things that involve less talking and even less clothes."

She sat close to me and her slender long fingers reached out for my shirt buttons.

I shouldn't be doing this. I shouldn't be doing this. I shouldn't be—

"I'm taken," I blurted out.

That didn't stop her from unbuttoning the third button of my shirt.

"I don't mind. It can be our little secret." She pressed a finger on my lip, signaling me to be quiet.

"But she might."

"Who? Is it that Scottish chick from earlier who stole you away from me? I don't mind if she joins us. I have never had a Scottish woman before."

"She's... she's actually English." I managed to correct.

"Mhm," Daniela moaned softly, running her fingers over my neck, my semi-exposed chest, seducing me. "Even better."