Thirty four - The Bachelorette party

"Touch me one more time and I'll have you detained from this country and banned from 15 others."

The young Asian man stopped humping my leg instantly. He wore nothing except black suspenders and tight black leather pants. His body was oiled and covered in golden glitter.

"Why are you so grumpy tonight, baby? Have some fun with me."

"Call me baby one more time and you won't have a job by tomorrow morning for the rest of your life."

He finally understood that I wasn't someone to mess around with so he separated from my leg and maintained a safe distance from me. "As you wish. I was just doing my job."

"It's okay," I cocked my head to the table where the bride and her maid of honor were. "The bride's over there. Entertain her and tell her friend the next round of drinks is on me."

"That was rude," Andrea said, watching the young entertainer scurry away from our table. "And insanely hot at the same time! How do you do it?"

A waiter appeared at our table with drinks on his tray. I gave him my Silk card and instructed him to bill the next round of drinks under my tab. I noticed how his eyes widened at the sight of one of the most exclusive cards in the world, and for once, I had a rare moment of pride for being absolutely crap loaded.

"I'm used to it," I told her, sipping my drink. "Where I come from, people are pretty much used to giving orders to other people, and those people are used to following orders. I never liked it so I found different creative and alternative ways to get my work done."

Out of every woman present in the room, I found Andrea to be the shy and soft-spoken one. We had three models and a fashion designer while Andrea was in the teaching profession. She taught second grade Math, and her adoration for spreading knowledge to kids reminded me of my mum.

"So which side do you really, really belong to?"

Her lack of boundaries and butting into other people's business also reminded me of my mum.

"Both," I answered. "But I have a very special privilege to not follow orders."

"I still think you shouldn't have been so harsh to that man. You forgot I'm sharing this table with you, and I very much liked to be dry-humped by an exotic dancer."

"Strippers. It's a single word. You won't die of shame if you say it."

We heard Sonya yell from another table beside us when a half-naked man wearing a police cap picked her up and tossed her on his shoulder like a sack of potatoes while dancing to the music. The ladies hollered in excitement.

"Officer, arrest me! I have been a bad girl!"

Andrea continued. "And you won't die of shame if you let yourself loose tonight. Have fun."

"I am having fun," I raised my drink to show her my source of fun. "I just don't like to be touched and called silly nicknames."

Nobody touches me. Nobody dry humps me, and nobody, I repeat, nobody calls me baby.

Nobody.

Nobody except Noah Jordan.

Touch me more.

Baby, I am touching you.

I ran my fingers on the side of my neck, where my hickeys were supposedly covered under multiple layers of foundation, and closed my eyes, releasing a deep sigh.

I had never desired a man so much in my entire life.

"Sarah, you're the richest slut I have ever met!" Raven shouted over the music, snapping me out of my thoughts. I saw her standing on top of her table with another man wearing nothing but suspenders, brown pants, and a cowboy hat. "I'm buying the most expensive champagne here!"