sixteen

It's been about a month since Nico ran away from camp. Lilith had went back to the Underworld, distraught and depressed. She locked herself up in her room once more, for the first few days. But then her father kept updates on Nico's whereabouts.

Lilith desperately wanted to just travel to Nico, but her parents and Hecate had forbidden her to. They had told her that Nico might need some time to process his grief, with the promise of Hades keeping the monsters away from Nico in the mean time.

Lilith has yet to return to Hogwarts, it was early February, and she had letters from Harry, Hermione, Ron, the twins, Oliver, Theo and Cedric. She replied to them telling them that she was fine and that she just needed a little more time with her family.

Instead of scooping up in her room for the past three weeks, she has been training relentlessly with Hecate, Morpheus and Hypnos. They seemed not to mind the girl's eagerness to train. Instead, they were more than happy to oblige. They looked as if they were constantly on edge, as if they were rushing her training.

"This will be the last training you'll have with any of us for a while, Lilith. We have business to attend to, we don't know how long it'll take." Morpheus mentioned as Lilith finished conjuring up something she called 'Protector'.

It was when right before Hermes had came to the Underworld to bring her back to camp, the power she had to conjure realistic things. Much like Hecate did with the Wizarding World. She had quickly learnt that she could make buildings, food, creatures with magic. But she knew that if she had created something remotely big or powerful, she would exhaust herself.

"Your powers has grown, and I can feel it continuously growing." Hecate told the girl, "What did you do?"

"I don't know." Lilith murmured, looking at the ground. 

And face the consequence of it's trace

"I completed the first Prophecy I was apart of." She mentioned, looking up at the three gods in front of her. "There were two lines that were about me. 'Another shall take it's place, and face the consequence of its trace' or something like that, I kind of forgot." Lilith scratched the back of her neck guiltily.

"You've completed it?" Hecate's eyebrows shot up, "What did you do?" Her voice raised in concern.

Lilith mumbled something neither gods can make out, "Repeat that a bit louder, sweetheart." Hypnos urged her gently.

"I took the weight of the sky. I took Atlas' place."

The three gods froze in shock, staring at the girl.

"How long?" Hecate asked her hurriedly, "Lilith, how long did you hold it?"

"I don't know.. It was around night time when I found Artemis and took her place. When Percy and the others came, it was already evening. Why?"

"This is bad, this is really bad.." Morpheus rushed out, Lilith tilted her head in confusion, looking like a lost puppy.

"What?"

"The weight should've killed you, Lilith." Hecate told the girl concernedly,

"I know. But Annabeth and Percy held it too, and she's alive..."

"How long did they last?"

"Annabeth held it for a few minutes, Percy too, I think.." Lilith thought aloud, recalling what Artemis had said about Annabeth.

"Exactly, Lilith. You held it for almost a whole day, the weight should've killed you within an hour." Hypnos shook his head. "How did you do it?"

Lilith furrowed her eyebrows in thought, "Artemis gave me her blessing to hold her powers-" The gods paled, "-and then it was my magic, I think."