two

The next few days were a bit of a blur for Lilith. She had slashed monster to monster outside the Camp, making sure to clear out each on that she came across. She had asked Dionysus for permission of course, and he agreed after he noticed her aura getting more and more powerful. He knew if she stayed in Camp the whole time, more monsters would attack the barrier.

Lilith felt somewhat responsible for the monsters outside camp, they were there because of her (somewhat) after all.

After killing another monster she let out a long sigh. She skipped the chariot race, partly not wanting to see Tantalus, another part because she hated the race. It took lives, and well-- she didn't want to see it.

She walked towards the lake at the edge of the forest. Changing her sword back into a ring, and sitting down close to the waters. She had wanted to take a rest, closing her eyes. But a shadow looming over her snapped her eyes back open.

"AH!" She screamed in surprise, punching whatever was in front of her. A groan of pain echoed the forest as whatever she punched clutched its nose.

"Good swing, kiddo."

Lilith squinted her eyes, trying to make out who the shadow was, before her eyes widened in surprise and guilt. "Lord Poseidon!" She gasped. "I'm so sorry! You caught me by surprise! I thought it was a monster! There's been a lot of monsters lately and--"

Poseidon silenced her with a hand on her shoulder, "It's alright, Lilith."

Her shoulders slumped in relief, before she peered at the god standing in front of her. "I came in peace. I'm here to talk."

Lilith wondered what the God of the Sea needed to talk to her about that he had to be there face to face. But before she could ask, he had said,

"I heard about Thalia's tree."

Lilith simply nodded, unsure of what to say.

"There is a cure for the poison. Deep in the Sea of Monsters. It's called the Golden Fleece. I know that Percy will be looking for it in a few days, but that's not what I came here to talk about." Poseidon started,

"I'm here to ask you for a favor. I know that I still owe you a favor, but I need a favor." He continued hesitantly.

"What is it?" She waited patiently.

"I need you to look after Percy and Tyson."

Lilith was confused, Poseidon had said it was not about the Golden Fleece, but then he asked her to look after his sons who were going to look for it.

Lilith nodded slowly, "So, you want me to come with them to look for the Fleece?"

Poseidon shook his head. "Percy and Tyson will be fine looking after the Golden Fleece, what I'm worried about is if they encounter Luke."

She froze at the mention of Luke. 

"If my boys were to encounter Luke, you have to come with them."

She was unsure of what to say, "Why me?"

"Luke is in a ship named Princess Andromeda. My sources have been keeping an eye on them, and they overheard Luke talking about you. Believe it or not, Lilith, Luke has a soft spot for you. And if they were to encounter Luke, you're the only one who can keep them alive." Poseidon told her, almost desperately.

Lilith was confused, she had no idea why Luke would have a soft spot for her, They had known each other for only about a few months before Luke left camp.

"Okay." She agreed.

Poseidon let out a breath of relief, "You will know when the time comes, I will help you to the Princess Andromeda, and if you were to need my help, just call out to me."