six

"Lilith." A voice called out.

The said girl turned around quickly, noticing the centaur who had a disturbed look on his face. "Yes, Chiron?"

"If I may have a moment." The centaur gestured towards the Big House behind him. The now twelve-year old nodded and followed him along towards the Big House.

"As you may have noticed, Percy, Annabeth, and Thalia has left." He started, once they got inside the house. Lilith nodded slowly, not quite understanding where this conversation was going.

"They left after Percy received a distress call from Grover." He continued, Lilith nodded once more.

"It's been about a week, and we haven't heard anything from them. I'm growing quite restless." The centaur told her, Lilith, still not understanding what he wanted, asked, "What do you want me to do, Chiron?"

"It's not about rescuing them, if that's what you think." Chiron waved off. "I think it's time you paid the council a visit."

Lilith grew more confused, "What does the council have to do with their task?"

"As you know, the council isn't... quite fond... of Percy." Chiron pursed his lips,

"But.. I don't think they like me that much either, Chiron." Lilith grimaced.

"Like.. is a strong word, Lilith. But the council needs you, therefore, they won't harm you." He told her, "With the return of Thalia, the council has been quite... unstable. I feel as though they are growing quite restless as well. You might find, Lilith, that you may be able to help them."

"With what?" Lilith tilted her head.

"That is what you have to find out, I, too, have no idea."

"Okay... So you want me to go to Olympus and ask if the gods need help?" She inquired.

"Precisely."

Lilith pondered on the thought for a few seconds, she had school in about two weeks, before going back to Hogwarts she had a couple things to do. Firstly, she had to go back to the Underworld to check on her dad, who apparently has been throwing a tantrum according to Persephone. Second, she had to continue her training with Morpheus and Hypnos, Lastly, she had to do a handful things to help her father with the souls in the Underworld.

Would she have enough time to complete all that, additionally, help with whatever the Olympians wanted? Probably not, but if the gods were in a bad mood... Well, let's just say you don't want that to happen.

"Okay." Lilith agreed after a few moments.

Chiron offered the girl a grateful smile before letting her venture off on her own.

---

Once again, Lilith returned to the palace of the Olympians. Unlike her first visit, the atmosphere around the place was tense, there were no music played, no nymphs, in fact, the place was quite empty. Except for the fact there were loud voices shouting and arguing in the throne room.

Lilith hesitated for a moment, wondering if coming here was a mistake, but then she braced herself and walked amongst the path towards the throne room.

"You have to stop denying it, brother! Father is coming back and we have to do something about it!" A loud voice boomed, soon enough more voices came out and argued the fact,

"Nonsense! You are finding an excuse to communicate with your son, Poseidon! Don't think I'm clueless as to the fact that he's making you weak and vulnerable!"

"Oh, come on, Dad! Just because you don't care about your kids, doesn't mean we can't care about ours!" Another voice joined in, this time the voice expressed annoyance and exasperation.