Dice Psycho X A Certain Magic Index discussion

It's nice to see this fanfic having over 100 reads. I feel like I did a good job with Touma's character being more intellectual and vocal, rather than someone who uses his fists a lot. In fact, once I finished the whole Dice Psycho game and as well as other games almost similar to this, I noticed that they're mainly a game with no good ending or force of good that exist in them. And much to dismay, the main character is unfortunately fated to be defeated by forces of evil. With that in mind, I thought of Touma being that force of good in there. Someone who helps this world with just words only and showing kindness and strength to bring these Dice Psycho characters back into good. Something they never seen before.

One other thing I do notice, for myself, in Dice Psycho is that the evil in there(much like any Charon game series) is really powerful in which mere force like fistfights, explosions, etc, is not enough to be dealt with. In fact, they technically create more evil compare to the teachings of martial arts, but that's a different story.

Therefore, I make sure Touma's force is mainly his intellect and words in the fanfic. In fact, I think those intellects and words,  are shown very clear in his original series we all know of in the light novels and animes. So, I think Touma truly shines with his words alone, when you take away all the powers and supernatural in there.

What is Dice Psycho exactly? Well, Dice Psycho is a visual novel game created by Charon. I think you would know a familiar game called Yandere Princesses who is made by Charon. It's a romance and horror genre visual novel where you make choices that will lead you to a good end or a bad end. But like most charon games, it's mostly scene that looks like the bad ends, so they mark the scene as a "true end" So if number 6 Saiko dies, than she's suppose to die.

As for the series itself, Dice Psycho was remastered for Switch and PC. Best part is they have voice acting! Unfortunately, the remastered version of the game is all in japanese language right now. Known as サイコロサイコ -セブンスヘブン- Daisu Saiko Sebunsuhebun "Dice Psycho - Seventh Heaven" You can listen to them all out down here

In the end, I think I did a fine job with Touma and the world of Dice Psycho. There's gonna be more philosophies to explore and how Touma will fight this dark world of Dice Psycho.