Chapter 5

(Dice Psycho ost - Orugoru loop)

*Having been engulfed in the white light, Touma Kamijou closed his eyes as he awaited an unknown fate for him while retaining the memories of the smiling Metarou and his friends. The whiteness covering his vision continued on for about a minute or seconds. However long is that was up to Touma's perception.

But while his vision was all in a full white color, he felt a sensation on his hands of what feels like grass, and flower pedals.

Eh? Flowers? *Touma asks himself as he felt these "flowers" again and just as he confirmed for himself, these were definitely pedals and grass. Added with a small wind blowing over his face. Recognizing this current environment, the imaginary breaker immediately opens his eyes.

Ah, you're back

Ah, you're back.

**Just as Touma was expecting, he hears the familiar feminine voice before turning his attention to the source. There he sees Misato, standing behind him with the same smile from the first time he met her-

You again...! *Touma exclaims as the girl who demanded for Touma's helping hand, has finally made her appearance before she continued speaking-

I see you have done what I asked. Well done!

*Hearing that line made Touma remember what he wanted to immediately ask as he was no longer in that world-

Metarou! Is he-? *The imagine breaker fell silent for a few seconds until he remembers a certain person he was dearly caring for. Once Misato heard his cry-

He's alright. The boy is still in that cell room.

What...? *Touma stood up from the grassy floors with a look of shock on his face as he couldn't believe what he just heard before needing clarification- What do you mean?! I saved him, just as you wanted!

*However, Misato shook her head- Not quite. Like I said, Metarou is still in prison much to my dismay.

... *Hearing it again, Touma couldn't believe what Misato had just said. His throat was almost dry and his body slowly going cold. The fact that Metarou is still in prison meaning something was off with this situation as a whole. Or worse...he failed Metarou. He failed to protect that guy. And he failed Yukimaru and Nana's wishes. The imagine breaker begins to gaze at the grass below him with distraught and guilt...

 The imagine breaker begins to gaze at the grass below him with distraught and guilt