Chapter one: Déjà Vu

Alora was a Vampire hunter, hunting and killing vampires. It was a cold night that day, the wind howled and the trees rustled. The dimly lit street didn't emit much light, only some of the house lights were on. She looks down at her equipment, making sure she has everything in case she sees a vampire wandering around, when she suddenly bumps into someone. "I'm so sor-"

Alora gets cut off when she realises it's a vampire. She quickly rummages through her bag of equipment and reaches for a large weapon, She wasn't bothered by what one it was, at least it would do the job. She began to aim the crossbow with special arrows, that the company she works at made, at the male vampire, but she felt some kind of nervousness rumble through her body. As she tries to figure out why she feels like this, the male vampire snatches her weapon out of her hands easily and gives Alora a devilish grin.
"ah, a vampire hunter.."
The charming male vampire mumbles as he looks towards her, his eyes only had mischief inside.
"quite an easy target you are.." He mutters as if she was as easy as taking candy from a defenceless child.

She rummages through her bag full of equipment, searching for another weapon. But it's only when she realises that she is way too nervous to even touch him. Her brain is yelling at her now, telling her to just get it over with and kill the Vampire, or even hit him.. But her body doesn't and chooses not to, which is unusual for her.
"You look familiar to me.."
He thinks for a moment before smiling
"Oh yes, I know you. I ran away from you with my friends before, what was your name again dear?"

He asked this as if he knew Alora already and just wanted to make sure it was her. As she felt nervous around him, her body is not using its usual reflexes to attack him, she decides to tell him her name.
"it's.. it's Alora.." She says, a nervous look on her shy face. He could clearly tell Alora was nervous, which was.. odd for a vampire hunter. 

"What a lovely name! I'm guessing you want to know mine, don't you?"
He asked, in a kind of patronising way.. But she thinks for a few minutes before Alora repies with a nod, wanting to know his name as well.
"You may know me, well, the name is Lorenzo.."

____________________________________________________________

Alora wakes up, breathing heavily and sweating. It was just a dream.. A pretty bad one. She sighs and gets out of bed. Alora looks at her phone to see a notification, it was from her boss, Harold. He is asking her to come to his office at 10 am. She checks the time.
"Shit.." She lets out an exasperated sigh, it was already 9 am. Alora normally wakes up at half eight in the morning but she woke up later today. She was wondering if it was because of the dream she had.. She shakes it off as she takes a shower. After she is out of the shower, she gets dressed and eats breakfast. She searches through her cupboards, looks like her roommate hasn't bought anything.. Come to think of it, he was probably dead, he hadn't been home in about a week! Alora shrugs it off like everything else as she is focused on getting prepared for work.

After she eats her delicious breakfast, she brushes her teeth, grabs her keys and gets out of her apartment. She goes down all the stairs from the 6th floor to the lobby, "What a work-out!" She huffs as she checks the time. She was most likely going to be late again as it was already 9:50 am. Alora rushes out of the apartment complex and takes a taxi to the closest area near her work. Other people have heard about vampire hunters, but they need their work, and themselves, to be confidential. Alora's parents were vampire hunters, that's how she became intrigued and looked up to them, becoming one herself.

As she reaches the entrance to the building where she works, she scans her card at the receptionist's desk and goes to her boss' office. "Ten minutes late." *He says, his tone is stern. She sighs, exhausted, she rushed to be there early. "Sorry boss, I woke up late.." She sighs and sits in the chair that was placed in front of his desk. He sat down, his face looking cocky, he was a little.. too confident with everything...