𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞.

𝘾𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙠 𝙞𝙣:

Von looked over at Ashanti as she sat at a table. His eyebrows furrowed, noticing her looking familiar.

Von grabbed the two filled plates he had, walking over to Ashanti.

He could tell she was trying to block something out. She had AirPods in and she steadily shook her right leg.

"You ight' folks?" Von stood at the table, placing the plates down. Ashanti scanned over Von's appearance, noticing him.

"Yeah, I'm good. Just a lot of shit going on." Ashanti sighed, taking her AirPods out her ear. She saw how he licked over his plump two-toned lips.

"I ca' sit here?" Von looked at her, earning a nod from Ashanti.

He sighed some, sitting across from her. He saw how she had an annoyed and puzzled expression.

He wasn't a nice, communicating type of nigga but she seemed troubled.

"What's wrong wit' you, I ca' tell sumn' not right."

Von opened a plastic fork package, grabbing one before digging into the food. The food was better than he expected, making him groan a little bit under his breath.

Ashanti looked at his face, sighing deeply as she decided to talk. She had to get this off her chest, feeling it building up in her.

"I let one of my 'friends' babysit my little brother. I trusted this bitch and I got a call, saying my brother was grazed by a bullet. It was a shootout where she was, but that was nowhere near my fucking house. I can't trust nobody nowadays, like damn." Ashanti turned her phone off, giving him her full attention as she ranted. She felt stressed as fuck, thinking if the bullet got any closer to her brother.

"Damn, that's crazy. Which block she from?" Von questioned, sitting up in his seat and looking at her. She did him a favor she he wanted to repay it. Von thought her little was a cool little boy too. 

"I don't know really, but her name is A'lyric. But people in school and on social media call her Lyric." Ashanti grabs her bottle of water, taking a sip from it then putting it back down after closing it. Just as the name slips out her mouth, his eyebrows furrow. 

"We been looking for that bitch for a long time now. She backdoored my nigga Booka a month ago. She was hangin' roun opp niggas." Von's voice was serious as he stopped eating his food and closed the styrofoam plate. He definitely was gone repay that favor now. 

___________________________________

"Hea' you go nigga, enjoy" Von passed Sevyn the plate of food and his drinks. Sevyn grinned, dapping him up after putting the blunt down. 

"Preciate it cuzzo, you bout' to head out?" Sevyn sat up, taking a bite of the chicken, watching Von grab his phone.

"Yeah, I got sumn' to do real quick. Found where that opp bitch who backdoored you and Booka at." Von fixed his jacket on his body and put his phone into his pocket.

Sevyn nodded, watching Von leave, and turned back to eating and watching TV.  Von walked down the hall, reading the room numbers. He finally stopped at the room Ashanti told her Zaire was in. He knocked, hearing his little voice from inside. Soon, he saw Ashanti open the room door. 

"Hey." Ashanti greeted him, stepping to the side and letting him in the room. Zaire was watching youtube on Ashanti's phone, then looking up and seeing Von. His expression lit up and he smiled deeply.

"Whaddup Boy" Zaire reached his hand out to dap it, mimicking what he saw on tiktok. Von laughed a little bit, dapping him up and sitting by the bed.

"How you been li' nigga? I heard you got hurt, you could tell me what happened?" Von leaned back in the seat, watching Zaira nod and sit up in the bed.

_______________

After 20 minutes of Zaire telling the whole story with details, Von understood. Ashanti was in one of the chairs by the window taking a nap since she was tired but didnt want to leave her brother. Von turned back to Zaire and stood up, grabbing 2 $100 bills out pocket and giving them to Zaire.

"Hea' you a solider or whatever. You know where that girl at right now?" Von fixed his dreads out his face, pulling his semi-sagging pants up. Zaire nodded, pointing out the room to the waiting room.  Von looked, seeing her just sitting there out in the open.

Von nodded, a smirk gracing his face as he started walking out the room. Lyric was sittin there, on her phone with no care in the world. Von got next to her and whispered in her ear.

"You so fucking dumb, how you gon' be out in the open knowing niggas lookin' for you. But thank yo' hoe ass for making this shit easy. We gon' walk out this hospital looking normal. You make a scene, alert somebody, look wrong or even breathe wrong and that's yo' head. You understand?" Von spoke menacingly into her ear as he smiled and a scared look graced her face. She hesitantly nodded, grabbing her phone. He pressed his Glock against her side, giving her a fair warning. 

Lyric didn't say a word, walking out of the hospital with him. She thought she was gon' to get an easy warning and be let off, Von ain't make shit fair like that. They got to his car and he pushed her in the passenger seat, sucking his teeth. He got in the driver's seat, looking over at her as he locked the doors. He turned to her, seeing her trying to hold her tears back.

"The fuck you bout' to cry for? You weren't bout' to cry when you put that girl brother in danger. Yo' hoe ass wasn't crying when you backdoored Booka and Sevyn for 200 hundred dollars. How yall bitches wanna do shit and then cry about it? I don't understand that." Von snickered, driving out of the parking lot with one hand on the wheel and the other pointing his Glock at her. He wasn't with the funny shit today, his mood was already messed up now.

_____________________________________

Hey yall, Im back right now. I came back and saw I hit 9KKKKKk!! Thank you all sooo much, im really thankful. I didn't know this book was gonna get this many views and likes. I'm gonna try and do better with the uploading stuff, i appreciate you all so much. 🥰

-SHEELUVSSDAYVON

-SHEELUVSSDAYVON