𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

Excuse any spelling errors or Grammatical issues. Im gonna go back and fix incorrect words.

And i didnt proofread so if you got sumn negative to say, keep it in your panties....please😜.

                                                                             𝗖𝗵𝗲𝗰𝗸 𝗜𝗻➯

                                                │ Ashanti Marcias
                            │Thursday, August 4th. 11:26PM📌│
                                              │Chicago, Illinois📍│

 11:26PM📌│                                              │Chicago, Illinois📍│

I hung my phone up, running over to Celine and Kamora.

"W-We need t-to go" I could barely get my words out. I was in such a state of shock after hearing the news.

The two looked up at me, confused as to why i was in a hurry.

"You alright..?" Celine stood up, wiping the tears from my face.

I couldn't talk, i just shook my head. I ain't never thought this would happen a day in my life.

"C-Can we just got to the h-hospital" I wiped the tears that slipped from my eyes.

They both nodded, and Celine grabbed her keys. They both grabbed my hand, rushing out the party. Kamora decided to drive, she quickly pulled out of the parking spot. While driving, she hit the gas to 95 mph. They both knew something had to be wrong if i was was crying.

**

I ran up to the reception desk, urgent for answers. 

"Hello, do you have a patient here by the name Zaire Macias?" I leaned over the desk, with tears down my cheeks.

The nurse gave me a sympathetic look before nodding. She then pointed to some seats in a section.

"You can wait there until the doctor comes." Ashanti just nodded, not trying to argue. She wanted to see what happened to her little brother. Ashanti motioned over Celine and Kamora to the section. As the three got to the section, Lyric was there sleeping.

Ashanti looked over at them with a Sumn ain't right look. They both looked back at her with an We might have to beat a bitch ass look. Ashanti and the two sat down, she nudged Lyric awake.

"What happened to my brother..?" Ashanti cocked her head to look at Lyric. Lyric knew she couldn't tell Ashanti the truth or her ass was gone be dead. 

"He.... fell and hurt his leg while playing." Lyric explained, coming up with a quick lie. Ashanti scanned her energy, telling she was anxious and scared.

"Then what you so jumpy fa?" Kamora butted into the conversation. 

"I-I just smoked, thats all" Lyric said as her head was turned to the side. She didn't wanna give eye contact or she was gone snitch on herself. Plus that's a dumb ass lie, because Ashanti said no smoking around Zaire.

"Mhm, she a lying ass hoe. Plus you ain't supposed to smoke in front my nephew." Celine expressed out loud in front of everyone. The nurses in the hallway gently snicked at the words.

While the two were grilling Lyric, Ashanti was staring into the air. She was mad, confused, sad, regretful and more emotions in one. She should've just babysat her own baby brother herself. She felt like this was her fault for trying to be "Normal".

"Family of Zaire Macias" The head doctor announced, looking around. Ashanti stood up, waving her hand to signal him. He glided across the busy hospital hallway to them.

"You guys can come back to the room. He says he wants his sister." Ashanti then hurried off to the room to see her brother. Celine and Kamora gave her a few seconds to herself before getting up. As the two stood up, Lyric stood up too causing them to look at her.

"Unt Unt, you a snake ass hoe. We know you lying and we tellin our bitch Ashanti" Celine crossed her arms over her chest.

"Forreal, its you type of hoes that can't be trusted" Kamora pushed Lyric back into the chair, walking away with Celine.

As Ashanti got in the room, she saw Zaire on the bed. He was licking a popsicle and watching Peppa Pig. She ran over to him, hugging him tight and kissing his cheek.

"Oww Titi, be careful." Zaire grabbed his arm and chest.

"Im sorry, what's wrong..?" Ashanti sat next to him in the hospital bed, getting under the sheets.

"Imma tell you all the 'tea' like you say." Zaire looked up at her, laying his her don her shoulder. Ashanti knew he would never lie about something this serious. She grabbed his clipboard from the desk reading over it. It was written '2 gunshots skimmed pediatric patient'.

 As soon as Ashanti read this, she wanted to know the story. She wanted every detail, every word said between the two and where it happened. Where they lived, gunshots didn't go off until 2-3 in the morning. So this was another red flag, which was adding to the list of Lyric. 

"So basicaly what had happened was, i was sleeping and she woke me up....." Zaire continued the story as Ashanti listened to every detail. Zaire said EVERYTHING, plus more to get Lyric in more trouble. Soon as he was done, he fell asleep.

Ashanti need a moment to cool down before she blew up. She gently got off the bed, covering Zaza up with the sheets. She walked in the hallway where Celine and Kamora was waiting. 

"We know, we'll ACTUALLY watch him for you" Celine waved off Ashanti, allowing her to leave. She didn't wanna go to far so she went down the the cafeteria.