𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.

Excuse any spelling errors or Grammatical issues. Im gonna go back and fix incorrect words.

And i didnt proofread so if you got sumn negative to say, keep it in your panties....please😜.

                                                                                                                                                          𝗖𝗵𝗲𝗰𝗸 𝗜𝗻➯

             │ Ashanti Marcias │
│Thursday, August 4th. 2:00 PM📌│
            │Chicago, Illinois📍│

"Thank you girl" I said to India, getting out the car. I hung with her at the studio today. It was alright, and that Von boy was actin all bipolar and shit. India smiled at me, then started to drive off.

I opened my purse while walking to the door, taking my keys out. The living room light was on, so of course someone is home. I open the door, immediatly hearing crying from Zaire.

I hurry and take my shoes off, rushing over to the sound. As i walk over i see my mom with a belt in her hand and her hair all messy.

"What happened?" I said rushing over to Zaire. His arm had a small cut and his back had scratches. I gritted my teeth, looking at what she did to my baby. He was crying loudly and every now and then he would take a big sniffle.

"His ass act like he cant talk" Leticia said, slightly snickering while smoking. In reality she used to beat Ashanti when she was on drugs or coming back from a shift.

"That aint no fucking reason to beat him!" I stated, picking him and and trying to soothe him. Leticia scoffed before walking away and slamming her room door.

Its like shes the teenager and im the mom, this is sad. Zaire was starting to calm down and gently pass his fingers through my hair.

"S-S-She h-hurt me Titi" Zaire said stuttering since he was still crying and in shock. I nodded and looked at him, seeing how much fear he was in.

"Hey, look at me. Very soon its gonna just be the two of us. No evil mom, just you and me doing whatever we want. Just stick around a little longer and i promise, okay?" I said, rubbing his cheek. He gently nodded before laying his head back on her shoulder.

Ashanti's phone started ringing and vibrating in her purse. She gently grabbed it, before answering it expecting it to be one of her friends.

"Hey girll" Lyric said in the phone, sounding all excited.

"Hey, you need sumn?" I said, kinda of busy trying to console Zaire.

"Did you forget, its a party tonight. So imma babysit for you" Lyric said, sounding more hype.

"I dont even have any nephews or nun so im happyy. Its mostly girls in the family" Lyric stated.

"Oh, well...i think im just gonna pas- Nope! your going, you needa get out more" Lyric cut me off. I just sighed  because i knew if i didnt agree she was gonna nag me.

"Alright, im already ready so...when are you gonna be here?" I asked, i wasnt going to impress nobody so im just gon stay in my cute outfit.

"Kimora and Celina are gonna drop me off. Then you can go in the car, but the boys are already at the party." Lyric stated.

"Alright imma see you later- Okay bye!" We both hung up at the same time. I looked at Zaire on my shoulder, sleeping.

I smiled at how how was sleeping so cutely. I walked him up to his room, laying him in his bed.