𝐓𝐰𝐨.

│Ashanti Macias│
│Monday, July 23rd📌│
  │Chicago, Illinois📍│

Excuse any grammar issues!!

My alarm started ringing, it was 6 a

My alarm started ringing, it was 6 a.m. and starting to light up outside. I roll over pressing OK on my phone. I turn back around in my bed and see Zaire sleeping in my bed snuggled up to my waist.

"Mm" I groan, sitting up in my bed. 

Today my dad is gonna enroll Zaire in daycare so I get a break. I rub Zaire's head then I exit my bed to get ready. I walk in the hallway to my bathroom, the house is completely quiet. I get into my bathroom and do my hygiene routine.

20 minutes later I walk into my room with my towel around me and pick out my panties and bra. I then get dressed into something simple for school, I don't wanna over or under-dress.

After I finish getting ready I grab my backpack and kiss Zaire's cheek. He groans and opens his eyes slightly, smiling at her.

"See you later Titi" he said lowly.

"See you later Zaza, love you" I said smiling.

"Love you too" He said falling back to sleep.

I then walked out of my room and headed downstairs. No one else was up, so it was quite peaceful. I heard the school bus coming, so I quickly grabbed my pair of house keys and left out the front door.

**

I just got into 3rd period, I haven't spoken to anyone yet. Everyone seems so.....either boring or too loud. Our teacher walks into class with a few other students, I spot the girl I saw at Ihop 2 days ago. The students walk to their seats of choice, and to my surprise, she sits by me. I look over at her and she looks at me, for some reason we just bust out laughing. 

"Hey I'm Celine, I think I've seen you somewhere before" she says smiling at me.

"My name is Ashanti, Yeah I think we saw each other at Ihop" I said looking back and grinning. She had some type of energy, it's hard to explain. It's giving that she's friendly to certain people but not to others.

"Oh, that's where. Well, I'm assuming you new?" she says, making me nod.

"Well you're giving bad bitch, soooo were friends." she says grinning at me.

A Tall boy walks by and looks at Celine rolling his eyes. She rolls hers back and snaps at him.

"I suggest if you don't want your ass beat, you gon keep walking. Donald duck looking ass boy" she says looking at him and giving him the "The fuck you lookin' at" look.