𝗦𝗶𝘅.

Excuse any spelling errors or Grammatical issues. Im gonna go back and fix incorrect words. 
And i didnt proofread so if you got sumn negative to say, keep it in your panties....please😜.

                                                                                                                                                                           𝗖𝗵𝗲𝗰𝗸 𝗜𝗻➯

               │ Dayvon Bennett │
│Thursday, August 4th. 2:00 PM📌│
               │Chicago, Illinois📍│

 2:00 PM📌│               │Chicago, Illinois📍│

"Damn, I miss yo ass man. I wish we coulda knew eachotha more. Cuz you know Ma big headed ass boyfriend be annoying sometimes but I'll be ight." I said sitting down by my father's grave.

His father died when he was 9 years old. He was kind of his twin, out of all his kids Von was his favorite. He never thought his father would be gone, but it is what it is. He was constantly facing his family gettin' caught up and killed. After a while, you grow tough skin to it, but you still cry in the dark. Von didn't want to show his vulnerable side to anyone because he was scared of getting let down again. 

He looked up from his father's grave when felt his phone buzzing. He sighed, not wanting to be bothered right now. He picked up the phone, puttin it to his ear.

"What yo ass want?" Von said annoyed.

"Mannn, get yo ass down to the studio. You were posed to be here 30 mins ago" Durk said into the phone. You can hear people in the background and music lowly playing.

"who all dere?" Von said curious. He didn't like being around lots of people, he was very closed off. People would call him shy or mean, but in reality he just aint interested in speaking.

"Booka, muwop, doodie lo, India, and ha friend Asia- No nigga it's Ashanti!" India interrupted in the background when Durk got Ashanti's name wrong.

"Anyways, like I said! Tha usual guys den sum of Ashanti's friends" Durk said side eyeing India, while on the phone.

"Who tf is Ashanti" Von ain neva heard that name, and if he didn't....oh well, he forgot it.

"Nigga- just get here!" Durk hung up on Von. He then got up from his dad's grave and placed the flowers down.

"Bye pops, love you forever," Von said smiling while looking at the picture plastered on the stone. He then wiped off his pants walking away and hopping into his Rolls Royce.

****

"Waddup Niggazz," Von said walking into the studio, dapping up his usual homies and just passing by India. 

"wElL dAmN, hey to me too," India said sarcastically, she and Von fought like cats and dogs. She would accuse him of takin so much of Durk's time. And Von would accuse her of tryna turn Durk into a pussy.

Von looked over the room, scanning everybody. His eyes landed on Ashanti looking her up and down. She was on her phone, hitting a blunt, and laughing with her friends. 

"Where Booka nem?" Von sat down in an office chair, swigging back and forth slightly.

"He pickin up his cousin real quick," Durk said, lighting up a joint. He took a hit and passed it to Von.

"Igh, lets start dis music shii," Von said, signaling the producer to start his song.

"I heard it was good through the grapevine. I heard that you got a great mind." Von rapped along to his song that was loudly blasting through the studio.