𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞.

Excuse any spelling errors or Grammatical issues. Im gonna go back and fix incorrect words.

                                                                                        𝗖𝗵𝗲𝗰𝗸 𝗜𝗻➯

            │ Ashanti Marcias
│Monday, July 27th. 11:00 PM│
           │Chicago, Illinois📍│

 11:00 PM│           │Chicago, Illinois📍│

I saw the same familiar boy from earlier run into my house and hit the ground. He was panting and his forehead was soaked in sweat, I saw him look up at me.

"Aye shorty, thank you a real one" He said, getting back up confused after catching his breath.

"No problem but what was that about" I said, looking at why he was running.

"Nun you needa know bout," He said plainly. I folded my arms across my chest and looked at him. He gave me a look back before slightly rolling his eyes at the disappointed look I had plastered on my face.

"Look my name is Von-I know" He stated as I spoke back.

"And I'm from the O-I know" He exclaimed as I looked at him.

"But Ian do shit-I know, don't worry you good they gone," I told him with a reassuring tone.

Omniscient

Von smiled brightly looking at me before walking up to Ashanti. Von looked her up and down as he did while rubbing his hands together before reaching into his pocket. He pulled out a stack of money and gently extended his hand to her so she could grab it.

"Mm Mm" She said shaking her head, pushing his arm back.

"Mann, take dis shit shorty" Von said pushing the money lightly into her arms. She sighed and rolled her eyes, setting the money on the table.

"You live here alone" Von asked curiously.

Ashanti shook her head, just as she was about to say something she heard little footsteps. Zaire was coming downstairs, he looked over and scanned Von.

"Who dis titi?" Zaire asked with his arms crossed.

I looked down at Zaire not quite wanting to introduce them since Zaza has abandonment issues.

"I'm Zaza, who are you? Since she doesn't wanna tell me your name" Zaire said side-eyeing me deeply, Causing me to side-eye him back.

"Waddup Lil Folks, my name is Von" He said bending down to Zaire's level. Zaire unexpectedly dapped Von up and smiled which caught me off guard.

"Waddup my name...Zaza lil nigga" Zaire said tryna act all cool and shii.

Von simply laughed and fixed his coat before walkin back to the door.

"Imma catch yall around, peace" Von said as he swiftly walked out the door. Leaving me and Zaire looking at eachother confused asf.

"Awoop...Jumpscaree" Zaire said quoting a TikTok, I looked at him and laughed. This kid is my happy place when I need an escape from the harsh reality of it all. I picked Zaire up and ran around the living room before tucking him into bed and heading to bed myself.

**

Ashanti Marcias
│Saturday, July 31st. 7:00 PM📌│
│Chicago, Illinois📍│

I was lying in bed catching up on Orange Is The New Black. The show is really good but in all reality, I'm just bored. I got today off since I only work on weekdays which is great. And so far my saving up is going okay...I might shop too much but I love to spoil Zaire when I can.

I'll have enough soon, I've been on Zillow looking at different apartments for a visual. Just as Netflix switched to the next episode of the show, my phone dinged a few times.

The superior 9🤭🥰

BryBry(Gay ass🏳️‍🌈)
Waddup hoezz

Mani❤️🌮
Knew dat nigga was gay.

Celine💗
You the real gay one, punctuating and shii

Kamora✂️😍
I heard there was sum party
yall tryna slide and shii?

Trayvon🖤🤐
Fss, I'm at home boreder den a bitch

Ken-Tay🐒🦷
Im tryna to get crossfaded
Damn nigga trayvon kant spell?
Shantii🦋
Damn yall blowin my phone up.
Ion think I can't go though, got my baby bro

Lyric🎶
I'll babysit for you
my pops not gone let me go to the party

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sighed, putting my phone on my nightstand. I can finally be like a normal teenager my age but the problem was i didn't trust anyone with Zaire. Even though i wasn't his bio mother, its like i had those instincts. But i wasn't gonna give his chance up for nothing, i was gonna have fun.

Nothing's gonna go wrong.

Or so Ashanti thought....

Nothing will go wrong.

Sorry for the very short chapter. Im just tryna update for you guys since i've been gone long. Being an Entrepreneur is very hard working so i have to manage my time wisely.

Have a great Day, Night, Afternoon, Morning, etc.

Bye MyLovess😘💋.

-𝑺𝑯𝑬𝑬𝑳𝑼𝑽𝑺𝑺𝑫𝑨𝒀𝑽𝑶𝑵𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪