Chapter 1.8: New Day and Morning Breakfast.

Start from the beginning

Y/n yawned and stretched, finally realizing the time. Jungkook gave her the teddy and kept scissors on her study table.

Y/n: (panic) "Oh no, am I late?"

Jungkook: "Not yet. Now get ready fast."

Y/n sat on the bed, and Jungkook playfully ruffled her hair.

Jungkook: "I am going. Come downstairs for breakfast as early as you can or else I will hang your Mr. fluffy in my bedroom instead of my boxing sag!"

Y/n: (pout) "Yaah oppa, why are you so mean? I will come in 15 minutes"

Jungkook: (chuckles at her pout) "Just kidding. Come fast!"

Saying this, he went to the kitchen to check what Jin was cooking.

In the Kitchen

Jungkook was the first to come down for breakfast

Jungkook: "Good morning! So, Hyung, what's for breakfast today?"

Jin: (smiling) "Good morning! I thought I'd make something special for everyone. How about bacon, scrambled eggs, and toast?"

Jungkook: "It's Jimin favorite!"

Jin: (smiling) "He must be tired of hospital food so i wanted to make his Favourite for breakfast "

While they were chatting, Namjoon came down looking a bit messy.

Namjoon: "Morning, guys. What's that yummy smell?"

Jin: "Take your seats. It's almost ready. I'll serve in 10 minutes. Till then, have your coffee."

Jungkook: "And my banana milk?"

Jin: (chuckles) "That is kept on the counter near the fridge. Go and get it."

Namjoon and Jungkook went out to dinning table, 

They both were talking about the flu condition. Till then, Taehyung joined them too.

Taehyung: "Morning, everyone. What's happening here?"