"No, I am strong. I am not feeling any pain", said Jungkook. Yoongi went a little closer to Jungkook and asked, "Are you really not feeling any pain now? You were literally crying in pain a minute ago." Jungkook looked at Tae and then at Yoongi and gestured Yoongi to come closer to him.

Yoongi brought his ear closer to Jungkook. Jungkook spoke, "Its paining a little." Yoongi chuckled and ruffled Jungkook's hair and said, "You are still the same." "Huh?", asked Jungkook.

"Nothing, take rest", said Yoongi. "And I am sorry to scold you. But promise me you won't behave stubborn from now on and will listen to the doctor and to all of us", said Yoongi. Jungkook pouted and said cutely, "I will not listen to you. You are bad. You always scolds me."

Yoongi smiled a little and said, "Okay, then listen to your Tae hyung and Jin hyung, okay." "And you have to listen to me... only then I will listen to them", said Jungkook. "Kook, I am not going to get you something spicy to eat", said Yoongi. "Ahhhh... whyyyyyyy", said Jungkook.

"Because you have to eat healthy baby", said Yoongi. "Yes Kook, you have to eat healthy so that you can become well soon", said Jin. "But hyung I-----", said Jungkook but cut-off by Tae in between, "Jungkook its enough now. Listen to everybody." Jungkook just nodded sadly.

Time skips, around 10 am

Jungkook was sleeping because of the effect of the injections. Tae was awake just resting. Yoongi and Jin were doing some work on the laptop.

Just then Yoongi's phone ringed. He picked up the call and started talking.

On the phone

"Yes Namjoon, what happened?", asked Yoongi. "Yoongi, Minho ran away from our base and I found him in our house. He was in Jin hyung's room", said Namjoon.

"What? How is it possible?", said Yoongi. "I don't know. I caught him and kept him tied in my house. I am taking him back to the base", said Namjoon.

"Okay, be careful. Its not easy to escape from our base", said Yoongi. "Yeah right. Is Hobi at the base?", asked Namjoon. "Yes, I think so. He must be there only. Inform him too", said Yoongi. "Yeah okay. I am leaving for the base", said Namjoon. "Okay", said Yoongi.

Call ended

"What happened? Who escaped from the base?", asked Jin after Yoongi put down his phone. "That Minho... I don't know how he escaped and what was he doing in your house and in your room", said Yoongi while thinking.

"What? Namjoon caught Minho?", asked Jin with a worried expression on his face. "Yes but what happened to you hyung?", asked Yoongi. Jin didn't answered and stood up while mumbling, "Ahhh, this stupid person. I will not leave him." Then he pulled out his phone and dialled Namjoon's number and yelled loudly, "Yahhhhhh! Namjoon... you moron. How dare you to catch Minho, huh? Leave him this instant and come to the hospital right now with him. You are gone now."

Before Namjoon could answer, Jin cut the call and furiously went out of the room. Yoongi looked at the room's door with a confused face and mumbled, "Namjoon is gone now for sure but why? For catching Minho?"

Just then, Sohee entered the room with Jimin and Yoona. Sohee went towards Yoongi and hugged him and pecked his lips gently and asked, "Are you fine baby?" Yoongi smiled and nodded. Jimin and Yoona went towards Tae.

Yoona's eyes got teary after looking at Tae. She sat beside Tae and was about to ask something but before that Tae said to Jimin, "Why you told her about me being here, huh?" Jimin said, "She was constantly asking about you. How can I hide this thing from her?" "You could have said anything. You could have lied and--------".