Chapter 6

As I walked out of Lomon apartment, the chilly breeze air blew against my face, making me shiver. I wrapped the jacket tighter around me and made my way to the elevator. I was in the mood for a late-night snack, and the convenience store was calling my name. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and sent a quick text message to Lomon, letting him know where I was headed.

The store was only a few blocks away and the neon lights from the sign outside beckoned me forward. I pushed open the door, and the familiar smell of snacks and candy greeted me. The store was almost empty, save for the bored-looking cashier at the far end of the counter. I wandered down the aisles, my eyes scanning over the endless rows of chips, candy, and drinks.

I finally settled on the chocolate ice creams
and quickly paid for it and turned to leave. As I walk out I couldn't shake the feeling that someone was following me. With each step, I could hear the sound of footsteps behind me, echoing through the empty street. I tried to quicken my pace, but my legs felt heavy.

And then, I felt a hand grab my wrist. I spun around to see a man standing before me. I trembled in fear as he tightened his grip on my wrist, pulling me towards him.

"What do you want from me?" I shouted, trying to pull away from his grasp. "Why are you following me?!"

He laughed as his grip on my wrist growing tighter. "Haejin you should know that being alone isn't safe for you"

It was him, the man who has done chaos to my life. My heart race as I struggled to free myself, but I couldn't break out from his grasp. When I could see half of his face my eyes widened , remembering who he is.

"You can't keep avoiding me forever, Haejin" he said, his voice low and menacing.

I could feel the fear rising in my throat as I glanced around, hoping that someone would come to my rescue.

When I saw Lomon walking towards us. He had a look of fury on his face, and I could tell he had seen everything.

"Lomon!" I yelled, relief flooding through me as the man loosen his grip.

Lomon strode up to Hae-jong, his fists clenched by his sides. "What the hell do you think you're doing, Let go of her!" he barked.

He hesitated for a moment before finally releasing my wrist. He took a step back, still eyeing me hungrily.

"This isn't over, Haejin," he muttered before turning and walking away.

I breathed out a sigh of relief as Lomon put his arm around me, guiding me away from the scene.

"Are you okay?" he asked, concern etched on his face.I nodded, feeling a rush of gratitude towards him. When we were far away, my leg collapsed to the ground, Lomon rush as he notice it.

"It's him Lomon" He gave me a raised eyebrow waiting for me to continue.

"He is the one who started all of this. My stalker" When realization starts to hit Lomon, I could tell he regret letting that stalker goes.

"Haejin , you've told me before he has approach you. Is there something you can tell me, his name perhaps?" Lomon asked in seriousness, not wanting to let the man roam free he needs to do something.

"His name is.. Hae-Jong" I muttered, knowing that I could recalled his face. Lomon asked one of his friend to draw a sketch of Hae-Jong. I try my best to describe the menacing look of my stalker.

As I sat on Lomon sofa feeling overwhelmed. Tears starts falling down, it was difficult dealing with something that could danger my life. He could be lurking at any corner going to do harm on me. I didn't know what kind of sins I have done to be in this situation. I've lost weight due to Hae-Jong and it was deteriorating my health.

Lomon saw my fragile figure and pulled me into a tight embrace. His strong arms wrapped around me, and I felt safe for the first time. "It's going to be okay, Haejin," he said softly, his breath warm against my ear. "I'm here for you."

I looked up at him through blurry eyes, feeling a sudden rush of emotion. In that moment.

"Lomon, Im scare" He had an unhealthy obsession of me and my feeling drop each time recalling the situation I have met Hae-Jong. Lomon draw a sharp breath, worries for me.

"Don't worry, I will protect you"

Hearing his word I realized how my feeling grew stronger due to his Prince Charming attitude. Forgetting the moment I leaned in, and so did he, and before we knew it, our lips were almost touching.

But just as I was about to close the gap, a loud noise from outside startled us both, and we jumped apart. It was as if a spell had been broken, and I suddenly felt embarrassed for almost kissing him so recklessly.