Chapter 1

I can hear the camera shutter clicking incessantly as I strike pose after pose for the camera. The bright lights overhead are making me squint, but I keep a smile plastered on my face. The clothing brand I'm modeling for today is one of the most popular in Seoul, and I'm excited to be a part of their latest campaign.

As the photographer adjusts the lighting, I notice a man out of the corner of my eye. Giving him a smile my heart thumps each time. Lomon usually comes when he's free watching me model. I guess it became his habit after knowing each other for two years. His lean physique was standing against the wall, not leaving my sight. His sharp jawlines that could cut through a piece of paper and prominent cheekbone is just one of the facial features I like about him. More than that, he's been there for me through good and bad.

"Good work" He greeted once the photoshoot wrapped up. As we both look at the pictures, my eyes penetrate at the screen seeing if I have done my best to enhance the clothing.

"You look beautiful in those photos"  This phrase was often used by my fans however, hearing it from Lomon always caught me off guard. Blushing from the act I merely thank him.

As I leaned my head against the car seat, I glance at the city lights of Seoul. It was getting darker and I could feel how dreary I was. Endless of photoshoot, I guess it started from being a small influencer on social media.

"Haejin should we go to the beach this Sunday?" Lomon popped out the question that snap me back to reality. I glance at him with butterflies flying through my stomach.  I bit my lip to prevent a wide smile forming on my face. This is my chance to spend time with him.

"Of course! You better buy me an ice cream" I said puffing my cheek like a little girl. Which he chuckle at. I didn't mind showing him an immature side of me knowing how much we have known each other.

Once Lomon dropped me home. Giving him a brief goodbye I head inside with phone in hand, calling Hemi in process. Opening the liquor cabinet I pour myself a glass of red wine. As I talked through on the latest gossip with my best friend, I could hear Hemi's background playing the kids TV show for her two year old son.

"Are you going to Yeji's party?" She asked, sipping my drink I gave her an unsure answer.

"I heard that Yeji will confess to Lomon" My body jolted hearing the abrupt news. Screaming on the phone I could just tell how Haemi has place her phone far away.

"Sunmi talked about it the other day on our play date with the kids" She explained.

Yeji has always admired Lomon, they were childhood friends but I heard her love was one sided. I grew nervous because I want to know if he would accept it or not. After all, I have my own insecurity and this got me anxious. Ending the phone I sigh in agony.

Yeji was already one step ahead of me.

Later that day, I was at the grocery store, picking out some fresh produce for dinner when I felt someone bump into me. I turned around to see a man in a dark hoodie, but he quickly turned and walked away. I shrugged it off as just a clumsy accident, but something about his demeanor gave me a sense of uneasiness .

As I continued my shopping, I couldn't shake the feeling of being watched. I looked around and saw the same man from before, only this time he was lingering in the aisle, pretending to browse the items. I decided to move to another part of the store, hoping to put some distance between us.

After a few more minutes of browsing, I headed for the checkout line. As I waited in line, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see the same man again, his eyes locked onto mine.

"Excuse me, miss. You dropped something," he said, holding out a piece of paper.

I took the paper from him and glanced at it, only to see my own address scribbled on it. My heart began to race as the realization hit me. This man was crazy.

Without hesitation, I left the cart and bolted out of the store. I could feel his eyes on me as I ran out, heart pounding in my chest. Slamming my car door I open my bag and quickly shove my hand inside, grabbing the small puffer. As I breathe into it, I try to calm down and process what just happened.

A man with a handwritten note of my address, surely this must be a mistake?! I probably have misread it. Rubbing my temple I knew it's time for me to go home and rest. I probably just need to have a break due to exhaustion, as it cause me to hallucinate.

However, if only I knew this was real.