"We can play hide and seek." I shrugged.

Aaron started laughing but stopped when he saw I was being serious. "You want us to play hide and seek?" He gave me a weird look.

"Why not?" I asked, "We can play it in the dark."

"Sure." He said, shrugging in the process.

"I'll hide and u seek." I got up from the couch, already having a place in mind to hide.

"You're so weird." I heard him say. I smacked him in the back of the head before walking away.

"Start counting when the lights turns off." I called out, going to the main power outage and turned off all the lights at once. I heard Aaron counting in the next room. I ran to my hiding spot and crotched under the desk.

I was hiding for a while when the door to my room slowly opened.

My heart stopped and I froze where I was, not even blinking. The footsteps were getting closer and I knew I was about to get caught.

"Damn it!" I cursed. When I realized my mistake, my hands immediately flew to my mouth. It was too late though, Aaron's head peaked under the desk.

"Found you." He bragged. "Though you did make it so easy." I stuck my tongue out at him which earned me a laugh. I got out from under the desk with Aaron's help.

"What now?" He asked.

"You hide and I'll seek."

"I have a better idea." That half smile was plastered on his face. I find that smile irresistible.

Aaron pulled me closer and stared intensively at me like he was trying to read me. He leans down and gently touched my lips to his. I wrapped my arms around him and deepened the kiss.

I broke the kiss after a while so I can breathe but Aaron wasn't done with me. He dragged me to the bed and threw me on there. He hovers on top of me.

I knew this would lead somewhere but I wasn't done with him. I wrapped my arms around him again and continued the kiss.

What am I doing? I should stop. But I didn't want to.

Aaron broke the kiss this time but only to take off his shirt and he threw it to the side.

My heartbeat quickens when I realized this was it.

End of flashback

Aaron took my virginity after we played hide and seek so he always has a special place in my heart.

"It's okay," I cracked a smile, still staring. "I miss you too."

"Good." He then smashed his lips to mines. I was surprised by I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss.

***

School was over and I walked towards the parking lot. I had nothing to do today so I decided to text Aaron to hang out. I'm glad we were on speaking terms.

I got into my Aston and note to myself to call my father for a new car. I was thinking about getting a Lincoln or a Lexus. Aston cars are so last week. I'll just sell it and give the money to charity. There's no greater feeling than giving back.

I still had the envelop in my hands because for some reason I couldn't let it go so I held on to it. Literally. I couldn't drive with it so I needed to make a final decision. Read it or leave it I guess.

Fuck it.

I ripped the envelope apart and read it over.

Dear Kassandra,

Okay so I wrote you three letters and I haven't heard back from you so you either are ignoring me or gotten kidnapped by aliens. Here's something you need to know though. You are hot but Asher Brooks don't chase after no chicks. If I haven't heard from you than I guess this is goodbye.

-Asher

P.s annoying ass Jonah wants to know about Sophia

I threw the letter in my backpack and started the car. Without warning, the passenger door opened and Aaron got in.

I raised my eyebrows in confusion.

"I need a ride." He greeted, a smirk played on his lips.

"Nice to see you too." He laughed at my sarcasm.

I threw myself at him and kissed him full on the lips. He pulled away.

"What was that for?" He asked, smiling.

"I missed you." I shrugged.

"I miss you too babe."

He grabbed unto my shirt and pulled me back towards him and he continued the kiss.

All the while, Asher lingered in the back of my head.

Should I say goodbye to the delinquent for good?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN