Chapter 40: Our Next Adventure

Comenzar desde el principio

His face turned ghastly and his body turned gaunt at the image they chose for his poster. His was the only one without a photograph, so they had someone do a poorly done sketch of him. Making his blond hair look like hay, fish lips, and his eyes appear to be black holes.

"Who's this?" Sanji's voice hauntingly asks before both he and Nami dropped to the ground in defeat. Chopper didn't look much better next to Luffy who laughed at Sogeking's new poster.

Seeing that he took out half the crew, Zambia tried to redirect their attention. "Well, we sympathize with you, or well....I'm sure you wanna say all sorts of things, but well...please wait." He stumbled over his words. " He showed Franky's new wanted poster, showing that he was also worth a large amount.

"Straw Hat, please! You can do it by force if you have to. Please take Bro out to sea. He's a pirate's son to begin with!"

After Zambai's spill, all the rest of the Franky Family also started to beg and plead with Luffy, unrealizing that it was unnecessary to begin with.

Luffy gave a large smile. "You guys didn't have to ask me that. He's the only person I'd accept as our shipwright."

"Really?! Are you guys all okay with that?" Zambia questioned the rest of the Strawhats.

The ones who were still shell shocked from their bounty posters gave small 'yeahs' or 'sures' as their response where Robin and Zoro gave them a real answer. I simply smiled since I didn't really have a say either way, but I was happy of them all nonetheless.

"Great! Now that we know how they feel, we'd better get going." He led the Franky Family off, saying that they wouldn't see Franky off as it would be too hard and leaving Mozu and Kiwi to deliver the message to the cyborg.

We gathered all of our things inside the house to take with us to the new ship. I loaded my few bags on top of my air board after stashing the important things inside of it.

We headed off to the scrap heap, where the new ship was currently residing.

"Where's Franky?" Luffy wonders not seeing him around the other shipwrights who were passed out on the ground along with the large frog.
"Unfortunately, he had to go somewhere, but I'll show to the ship in his stead." Iceberg responds, getting up from his nap. He walks over to the large tarp that hid the ship. "This ship is incredible!" He started to hype it up. "When I saw its blueprints, my eyes opened wide in surprise. It can sail in any kind of sea! With this ship, going to the end of the world isn't a mere dream."

Everyone had large smiles on their faces, excited to see their new home.

"Hurry up and show us!" Luffy's excitement could no longer be contained.

"Hurry up!" Chopper agreed.

Iceberg grabbed a hold of the tarp. "Here is Franky's message to you, Straw Hat. If you're going to be king of the pirates someday," he pulled off the tarp. "Then board this king of the animals ship.

"It's amazing!" Nami cheers.

"It's so-" Sanji couldn't bring himself to finish in his wonder.

"It truly is marvelous." Robin compliments.

"It's huge! So cool! It has all sorts of things flying out!" Luffy has sparkles emanating from both his eyes and body.

"He's gonna give this to us!" Chopper had matching sparkles.

"I see. This is at least twice as big as the Merry." Zoro remarks with a grin.

"What a big fore-and aft sail! Is this a sloop?" Nami asks.