Chapter 20: Upper Yard

***Amaya's POV***

It's been a little over a week since Chi and I arrived in Skypiea. Conis and I became good friends, and she started to teach me how to play the harp. I was terrible at first, but now I'm able to play a couple of easy songs.

Right now Chi and I are chilling on a couch in the living room, while I read about Skypiea's History. I think Robin will enjoy this when they eventually show up. I'll probably give it to her as a present.

Conis was out by the beach, practicing her harp, and her father was out on a job, probably apologizing somewhere.

I was just starting to read about when the Upper Yard first appeared before I heard a familiar voice in front of the house.

"Oh! What a great view!" I hear my childhood friend exclaim.

Looks like the Starwhats have finally made it. Took them long enough. I grin as I close my book and stand up.

"We can see Nami riding the waver, too!" I hear Chopper mention excitedly.

I step out of the house to join the others. "Looks like she found out about the waver." I comment. "I knew she would love it."

Everyone except Luffy turned to look at me surprised. Luffy continued to watch Nami in the distance.

"Ama-Swan!" Sanji cheerily greets me.

Zoro gives me a head nod, Robin smiles, and Usopp greets me.

Chopper starts his little happy dance. "It's not like we're happy to see you or anything." He refuted his actions with his words.

Realizing that his captain still hadn't greeted me. Sanji started to speak towards the Strawhat. "Oi Luffy, what are you doing?" He questioned.

"Why can she ride it so easily? Sink!" He childishly protested.

"Shut it!" Snaji whacked him up the back of his head.

"Ouch! I just bit my tongue, Sanji!" Luffy complained.

I lightly laugh. "Still childish as always eh Luffy?" I question him, finally earning his attention.

"Ama!" He then wrapped his arms around me in a hug.

"Okay okay calm down. You just saw me a week ago." I told him with an amused smile.

"I still missed you." He stated.

Sanji whacked him up the back of the head again to get him off me before dragging him into the house.

"Let go of me Sanji!"

"Hey Old man, where's the kitchen?" Sanji ignored his captain.

"Yes! This way, sorry." Pagaya responded.

We made our way into the living room where Chi and I were earlier while Sanji and Pagaya headed for the kitchen.

I was told what happened after I left the ship. Of course it was highly exaggerated since Usopp filled me in on most of it.

"Ahh!" I heard Sanji yell in surprise in the kitchen.

"Sorry, it's rotten." Pagaya apologized.

"Don't keep stuff like this around!" Sanji shouted again before the sound of glass smashing on the floor was made.

"It sounds cheery over there." Luffy comments, showing his lack of observation skills.

Usopp tried to make up an excuse for Sanji to Luffy. Zoro looked unamused as always while I think I had a sweatdrop on my head. Still not use to those popping up on occasion.