thirteen

{ 𝗶'𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗮 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗲𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 }typa girl; act 1

𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 }
typa girl; act 1

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
「 𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘺𝘢 」

emiko and sora's dress :

-

emiko and sora were both working a job, the girls were getting revenge for a small business owner who fell victim to a loan shark and that said loan sharked trashed the small cafe when they owned because they couldn't pay the fee.

like usual the cops didn't do anything mainly because the loan shark managed to sweet talk the cops and get out of whatever trouble they may be in. the owner called emiko to beg her to take down the loan shark.

for weeks the girls pretended to be interested in said loan shark and his men, they of course were more than happy to have them two on their arms when they walked into bars. which where they were at right now.

that's when sora spotted the amaiya brothers in the same bar, she cursed underneath her breath and told emiko who was sitting next to her. the men they were with paid no attention to what the girls were doing and continued to talked about business.

" isn't that cobra's girl and her friend? " masaki said turning to hiroto who didn't look happy.

" yeah, but why are they here with those pricks " hiroto said looking unhappy that this middle age man had his arms around emiko and sora.

everyone knew these guys were assholes, they loved to party, flirt with women, and most importantly loved to rip off poor people who are only trying to make a living. which is why this job was so important to the girls.