ten

{ 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 }typa girl; act 1

𝐢'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 }
typa girl; act 1

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝗻
「 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥」

outfits :

-

the girls of hanazono had arrived to nameless street, only half of the members came along with the founders. the other half stayed back at the hangout just incase something happened in the city and they were needed. 

emiko had left yuna and rei in charge of the gang while the co-leaders and her were helping, both girls became very trusted among the founders. not to mention the girls had been thinking about making them co-leaders at some point when both girls get older. 

" some girls will be scouts and others will help hand out things, we are here to help and protect " emiko said to her members. the girls nodded and had gotten their assignments from sora which let them know what they would be doing. 

the founders had assigned the jobs so it will be more organized then the girls just on the spot picking what they want to do. " hina and kimi, you both know to scout " emiko said to hina who was the head of scouting and kimi who was the head of the guards.

" mari, nara, and suki will hand out food with the rude boys. sora and i will be with smokey and takeshi on the water tower " emiko finished while looking at the other founders who nodded. 

the girls had walked into nameless city, luckily the items that were being handed out were delivered earlier that day. " emiko, sora! " a voice called out to the two girls that were currently walking to the water tower.