two

{ 𝐢'𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐩-𝐭𝐚𝐩-𝐭𝐚𝐩 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 }typa girl; act 1

𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐩-𝐭𝐚𝐩-𝐭𝐚𝐩 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 }
typa girl; act 1

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼
「 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑐𝑖𝑡𝑦 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠」

emiko's outfit

-

emiko was at the convience store which was close to namless city, she liked going to this one because it was quiet and she knew no one would bother her. the leader was getting snacks for everyone because it was movie night for the girls and it was her turn to pay for the snacks.

emiko was browsing through the aisles grabbing snacks that the girls wanted, nobody was in the store expect for her and maybe one other person. that's when the door opened and two girls from nameless city walked in. emiko could see the hints of green that they always wore.

" come eri, we need to by smokey his medicine " one of the girls said leading the younger girl towards the wall full of medicines.

the younger girl was looking busy looking at the shelf full of breads, she was hungry and really wanted one to eat. emiko came around the corner and noticed the young girl looking at one bread in particular.

" can i have one? " eri said looking at the other girl, who emiko knew as lala.

" if we have money left over " lala said turning to eri, by now neither girl didn't really notice emiko.

eri looked sad and nodded, she knew they wouldn't have money left over to buy the bread. she joined lala at the wall of medicines and emiko grabbed the bread that eri was eyeing a slipped into her basket.