eighteen

{ 𝗶'𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗮 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗲𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 }typa girl; act 1

𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 }
typa girl; act 1

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
「 𝑓𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑛'𝑡 𝑎𝑠 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑦 𝑎𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢  」

-

takeshi, the one person who emiko couldn't stop thinking about. she liked being with hiroto because despite his stone cold personality on the outside, he is actually really sweet on the inside.

but she knew in her heart that hiroto couldn't ever be takeshi and he wouldn't fill her heart like the rude boys member did. both agreed to be friends because hiroto couldn't let a girl like emiko slip out of his hands.

emiko like usual was hanging out with the rude boys in nameless street, over the past couple of weeks the place became a home to her. whenever the other girls or her would visit they would always bring gifts for the residents who lived there.

everyone knew the girls, most liked the girls a lot because of their soft personalities and they seem to really care about them when no one else would.

" how are things from up here? " smokey said joining emiko on the water tower.

she also helped with helping the rude boys watching over the city, it was a big help to smokey who was still coughing up blood. emiko knew he needed a lung transplant but her uncle's hospital was booked at the moment so he would have to wait.

" good, everything is peaceful " emiko said smiling at him.

ever since the day of emiko defending rude boys and smokey protecting her from sora's ex, they had gotten a lot closer.

he was finally starting to trust her more and more, which made her happy.

the sun was starting to set as smokey and emiko watched over the city, a small smile appeared on his face. " candy? " he said pulling out a wrapped chocolate from his jacket pocket.

" no thank you "

he nodded and ate the other piece he had with him, emiko laid her head on smokey's shoulder as both of them just watched the sunset. he smiled and turned to look at her, it was crazy to think a couple of weeks ago he wanted nothing to do with her but now she was laying her head on his shoulder.