seven

{ 𝐢'𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐩-𝐭𝐚𝐩-𝐭𝐚𝐩 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 }typa girl; act 1

𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐩-𝐭𝐚𝐩-𝐭𝐚𝐩 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 }
typa girl; act 1

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
「 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩 」

emiko's outfit

-

neither yamato or emiko told cobra where they had been, he would kill both of them but more so yamato for dragging emiko into a mess that doesn't involve her. luckily white rascals agreed to leave the dinner alone, unfortunately yamato did get beat up a little. 

emiko had to step him or else rocky probably would have continued to hit him, rocky actually took a liking to the hanazono leader. she was more mature than he imagined and sweet talked her way into making him agree to leave the dinner alone. 

" we're going to nameless street " yamato said to emiko, dan had just shared new infomation after he went back to nameless street to look for lala. 

" nameless street? " emiko said worried, she had kept her identity hidden from the rude boys and lala until now. 

she was sure they would figure out who she was and smokey wouldn't trust her again, i mean her loyalty was towards sannoh and would always defend them when needed. even if it meant not seeing lala again or even betraying the trust of the rude boys. 

" is everything okay? " yamato said noticing the worried look on her face. 

" yeah, but is it okay if i scout? " she looked at him while getting on his bike. he nodded in agreement and had taken off to nameless street. little did they know testu and dan were also there because dan had seen a drug factory with chiharu working in it.