six

{ 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝 '𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩, 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫...

𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩, 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐫𝐬
𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫 }
typa girl; act 1

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲
「 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 」

emiko's outfit

-

emiko had a public event to attend with her parents, it was a launch event for her mom's new product that was she was introducing for her makeup brand. she didn't want to go but her parents were forcing her.

before she went, she wanted to give the rude boys and lala their new phones. she made sure to get ready early so she could stop by in nameless street first. emiko also requested that she drive herself to the event so that way her parents don't find out that she goes to nameless street.

" emiko just entered the city " shion said to the rude boys who scrambled to take a glimpse of her.

smokey just shook his head at the boys who were pining over lala's new friend. as emiko walked through the nameless street, like before people were staring at the clean-cut girl with long blonde hair.

" she's so pretty " one of the rude boys said as they were watching emiko walk through the city.

" who's pretty? " takeshi said, he wasn't aware that emiko had arrived.

" emiko, she came to visit again " p said looking at takeshi who's eyes widened a little. he peered over to the female who was holding the bag of phones. a smile grew on his face as he saw her interact with some kids.