one

{ 𝗶'𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗮 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗲𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 }typa girl; act 1

𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 }
typa girl; act 1

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲
「 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 」

emiko's dress :

-

the bar emiko was in was packed, people were dancing and doing who knows what kind of shots. she was there strictly for a job she was working, the girls found out that someone was dealing drugs within sword and she knows that the sword gangs are against drugs.

for the past few week she had been flirting with one of the distributors of the drug, he wasn't the main boss but it still was one step closer to founding out where the substance was coming from. she knew that none of the sword leaders would approve of it espically cobra.

" how did your boss become a distributor for the drug? i was thinking about earning some extra cash for my girls " emiko said batting her eyelashes at the middle aged man who was being a creep.

she never told anyone who she was when she worked jobs, she normally gave them a fake name and said that she the leader of a new gang within sword with 15 members. the men she fooled never questioned it because emiko always knew how to flirt and play it off.

" i don't know, but i can always ask for you sweetheart " he said wrapping an arm around emiko's waist and kissed the side of her head.

emiko hated flirting with middle aged men, but it was apart of the job that takes down assholes who like to prey on innocent people and that's why she does it. as emiko was talking with the middle aged man, she noticed a few people started to stare at her.