five

{ 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬, 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧' 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐥 }typa girl; act 1

𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐥 }
typa girl; act 1

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
「𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑟𝑎𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑠 」

-

all the girls surrounding the sannoh area were jealous, jealous of one girl and that was namkamura emiko. why? because she was the only girl that cobra ever looked at. sure, he gave attention to naomi but emiko was different.

she grabbed all of his attention and no other girl could ever replace her, no matter how many pretty girls flirted with him. men were also jealous of cobra, mainly because emiko never gave any man the time of day.

she only gave the sannoh guys attention, especially cobra who had all of her attention. she didn't like dating and would only date or even speak to a man unless she really, absolutely likes the person. the only other time she gave her attention to a man was when she was working a job.

" i want bread " emiko said to cobra as her arms holding onto his bicep, they were walking towards a convience store.

" you always want bread " cobra smiled a little, emiko gave him a little pout.

they entered the shop were the twin towers of ichigo milk worked at, the twins welcomed both of them then turned to someone. it was junko and another member of ichigo milk that were also in the store.

emiko never had a bad interaction with any of them, she wasn't exactly friends with them either but they didn't have any bad blood. " go pick out what you want " cobra said to emiko, she nodded and walked away from him.

emiko was picking a few things up when, she noticed cobra helping a kid. she smiled lightly at his warn nature. her and the girls of hanazono were the only ones who could see this side of him. it was nice to see him showing it to other people, especially a kid.

she also noticed that junko was smiling fondly at cobra, junko had the biggest crush on him but he never showed any signs of liking her back. in fact, he hardly gave her the time of day anyways.

emiko laughed a little when cobra caught her staring at him, she walked back to cobra and smiled at him. junko looked defeated as she should have guessed that emiko was going to be with him.

" are you ready? " cobra asked emiko who just nodded at him.

she put her stuff on the counter while he was ordering some cupcakes to share with her, the twin towers pulled a little game on him while he was trying to pay. " bye twin towers " emiko said to the girls who bye to her.