nineteen

{ 𝗶'𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗮 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗲𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 }typa girl; act 1

𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 }
typa girl; act 1

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
「 𝑎 𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑖𝑔𝑛 」

-

emiko had stumbled into the dinner, she was working a job when all of a sudden during her bike ride back to town she felt sick, like very sick to point where she couldn't make it to hanazono's hangout. 

she was holding onto her stomach as naomi looked at her with a worried expression, none of the guys of sannoh were present because it was late at night and they should be home by now. naomi couldn't sleep and decided to do some work at the dinner. 

" emiko, what's wrong? " naomi said holding onto her back. 

emiko didn't respond and instead ran towards the bathroom, she needed to throw up. which was very strange because she was fine before getting to the job and she didn't eat anything while working it which only meant one thing. 

naomi watched as emiko was throwing up all of her guts, she knew it was more than emiko just being sick so she called cobra. luckily after the third ring he answered, worried that something happened because she doesn't call him this late. 

she explained the situation to him and even he knew something was wrong with emiko, his first action was calling the other sannoh members and sword leaders. 

after hearing something was wrong with emiko, they got their asses towards the dinner. the guys of rude boys and sannoh had arrived first because nameless city was fairly close to the dinner. 

smokey had left another rude boys member in charge, knowing that yu, p, takeshi, and lala would want to see emiko. a couple of minutes later oya and and white rascals had come, they were seated at the bar. 

" what's wrong with the crazy girl? " hyuga said walking into the dinner with the rest of darmua ikka. 

they all looked at naomi who was behind the bar, " she's being throwing up for the past couple of minutes "

" you called us because she's sick? " koo said. 

they were all expecting more than emiko being sick, that's when naomi came behind the counter and sat down at the bar.