Announcement

I am back again! It's been about two months since the last announcement but I am happy to say that the new story is ready to be posted! Now that this arc has been concluded, I think it's about time for the other story to be posted too. A crossover of this story with another anime series, and the title will be...

 A crossover of this story with another anime series, and the title will be

(Credits to KurehaShima for this lovely edit! ☺️)

Starlight Mission!

Since this is a venture on a new kind of genre (the Omegaverse), I had help from my friend KurehaShima to beta read for me just in case I have any details that I missed out. (Do drop by her account to read her original story too! 😁)

It may not be as long as this story but I do hope that everyone will enjoy this new story while I continued writing for this story as well.

Unfortunately, there may be lesser or no updates at all after today for another two weeks. I will be on a vacation break and would not have time to write. So far, Starlight Mission has been written up to a certain point, so I will continue posting on that end weekly before moving back to this story once I'm back and can write this story again.

The prologue and first chapter for this story will be up soon, so look forward to that!

Once again, thank you for always reading and enjoying my story, and I hope that you will enjoy Starlight Mission as well!