One-sided Onslaught

Third Person POV

On the battlefield, all the monsters who received Rimuru's orders took it straight to their souls. The words from their absolute ruler were met with loyalty and trust. With Benimaru's declaration, there was no longer a need to hold back. Their normally suppressed auras have now been fully unleashed, causing the nearby magicule concentration to rise. There was no need for fear as they charged into the battlefield driven by their instincts.

"Finally... But is it okay to leave our mission incomplete?" Gobta muttered as the shells continued to rain down on them from the sky

"It should be fine, right? Our strategy was to be persistent and let the enemy reveal their hidden hand, but at this rate, the situation will get gradually worse for us. They won't send out their top troops unless we scare them a bit." Gobchi replied

"Really?"

Suddenly, they feel an unusual chill in the air as the shells that were fired at them froze in place before a stream of energy cut through them.

"<Setsuna: Glacial Mumyo>."

Sakura sheathes her Frozen Naraka as the shells were reduced to nothing but ice particles. Gobta whistled in amazement while Testarossa grinned in amusement as she observed the aura around Sakura.

"So this is the fox girl Ultima talked about. How interesting. She said that she didn't look strong, but... Her existence value is climbing at an unbelievable rate. She was one of the identified Flame-chasers in the conference before. Could it be..."

"Sakura-san!"

"Aren't you one of the Four Heavenly Kings, Gobta? What are you standing around for?" Sakura scoffs while turning back to Gobta

"Hold on! Even if I am one, I'm still the weakest of them all..." Gobta grumbled under his breath, "... Seriously, don't remind me of it..."

More shells were fired in their direction and Sakura whips her head to the sky as the shells slowly started falling around them. Her ears twitched and her lips turned into a small frown.

"How noisy..."

Laying her hand on the handle of her Frozen Naraka, she pulls its blade out, aiming it at the ground as she moves her arm in a circular motion.

"Setsuna... Gyakko Fubuki (Reverse Snowstorm)!"

The ground around her froze over and veins of ice stopped the shells once again before they shattered.

"Woah..."

"Well, Gobta? Are you going to give the orders now that those two have spoken?" Sakura asks while straightening herself

Gobta grinned and nodded, opening a <Telepathy Net> to the other Goblin Riders, "From now on, you are allowed to attack freely. Master Hakurou will be in charge of the Green Numbers, so Gobchi will lead this team."

Gobchi shrugged his shoulders while answering, "Understood, sir. Then what are you going to do, Corps Commander Gobta?"

Gobta had a troubled smile on his face as he replies, "We aren't playing around anymore. I don't care about the Four Heavenly Kings, but Rimuru-sama has given me an order. I can't make a fool of myself with Rimuru-sama watching! That's why I'm going to take things seriously now!"

"Hmph. Good to hear, Corps Commander." Sakura said while sheathing her Frozen Naraka once again, "Make sure you can keep up with me."

"Eh?"

On Sakura's waist was another katana that she had kept safely in her home for a long time, now she can finally unsheathe it once more without hesitation.