All about Skills (Feiyun, Iris)

'You' waited as the three Primordial Herrschers entered the realm that broke through to a certain reality. Once the glass between 'you' and them broke, Elysia was there to welcome 'you'.

"Hi! It's been a long while!"

"Why are we here again?" Feiyun asked, almost mildly complaining

Iris was simply giving a bow of greeting, "It has been some time."

"So what are we doing today?" Feiyun asks again, now with crossed arms in front of her, "You usually only break into this space for simple talks."

"Oh, it's not a simple talk today, Feiyun!" Elysia replied with a wave of her finger, "It's about your Ultimate Skills!"

Iris sighs, "... I should've expected this..."

"You two have gotten stronger after getting the Ultimate Skills! Needless to say, that needs to be talked about!" Elysia explained before pointing to 'you', "Everyone's curious too!"

Iris nods in understanding, "I suppose that makes sense. If it makes things easier, then I can go first."

"I have the data right here, actually!" Elysia said as a screen of Iris's status showed up beside her, "Makes things super easier!"

The two other Herrschers exchanged a look and Feiyun sighed, "Do whatever you like... Though, I am a little curious about this kid's skill too."

Elysia motions 'you' to the screen, "Feel free to have a look too!"

Looking at the screen, Iris's status and skills were shown in some details.

[Name: Iris (EP: 6,940,833 (+ “Staff of Genesis” 830,000))

Race: Divine Angel, Primordial Herrscher

Title: Primordial Herrscher Eins (Herrscher of Genesis)

Blessing: Origin's Affection

Magic: <Holy Magic>, <Lightning Magic>

Skill: Ultimate Skill "Inception King, Athena" - <Thought Acceleration>, <Multilayer Barrier>, <Physical Attack Nullification>, <Mental Attack Nullification>, <Natural Effects Resistance>, <Holy-Demonic Attack Resistance>, <Grace of Genesis>, <Creative Mode>, <Calculative Manipulation>, <???>

Intrinsic Skills: <Universal Detect>, <Herrscher's Might>, <Herrscher Release (Adult form)>]

"Oh. It's not the <Demon Lord Haki> like I thought." Feiyun noted

"You two are Primordial Herrschers, so it's more natural to have the Herrscher's intimidation aura." Elysia explained

Feiyun hummed in acknowledgement as her eyes similarly landed on the <???> displayed and glanced over to Iris, who gave her a shrug. Both girls didn't seem to be surprised about it but 'you' were. Elysia was quick to notice your curiosity and wagged her finger in front of 'you' teasingly.

"Nope~ Not telling~"

Feiyun brings her attention back to the screen as she tapped on one of the writings, "This sounds like a name you would give a blessing, but it doesn't look like she has a blessing."

"Oh! That's a good question, Feiyun!" Elysia exclaimed with a giggle, "Can you bring up an explanation, Ciel?"

<Of course, Master!>

[<Grace of Genesis> - A temporary blessing given to only those that Iris chooses. By activating the skill, the blessing will lend the chosen individuals the temporary power of <Creation>.]