Chapter 8 (short chapter)

Y/n POV

*I was heading back to the dorms with Ruby after that hectic night. We were both tired from dancing and fighting. I walked with Ruby while she had her left arm crossed with mine. She stumbles a bit because of the shoe and lets out a groan. I smile a little*

Y/n:Look on the bright side, you're about to get rid of that dress.

Ruby:*sigh* Finally...I'm tired of wearing it. At least we spent the night together. Well, part of it since the party isn't even over yet.

Y/n:We'd better get some sleep anyway. Especially after that incident.

Ruby:*sigh* Yeah.

Y/n:Don't be like that. We both did the right thing. And look, my face is even back to normal.

Ruby:*she smiles a little* Heh...

Y/n:*We stop in front of my dorm room door and I lift her chin, making Ruby look at me* You're the bravest woman I've ever met.

Ruby:*She wraps her arms around my neck* Yeah?

Y/n:*i spin her a little and i hug her from behind* And the cutest, prettiest and nicest.... a lovely doffus.

Ruby:Haha Y/n...*She spins and wrap her arms around my neck again* I love you...

Y/n:I love you more.

Ruby:No,i love you more!

Y/n:Nope,i love you more! You adorable thing.

Ruby:I not adorable...you are adorable.

Y/n:No u.

Ruby:No u

Y/n:No u.

Ruby:No u.

Y/n:No u.

Ruby:NO U!NOUNOUNOUNOUNOUNOU MMM!

Y/n:*I kiss her. Our kiss lasts a few moments and we pull away* There you go.

Ruby:F-fi-fine...you won this time. *She said as steam came out of her head while she blushed.*

Y/n:*Sigh* I gonna take a nap,ok? Try to rest after this crazy night.

Ruby:I see you tomorrow?

Y/n:Of course. *I open my dorm door* Goodnight Ruby. *I get inside*

Ruby:Good night,Sugarpie.

*in Y/n dorm*

Y/n:...What in the actual fuc-

Johhny:Hello son. *He was sitting in Y/n bed* How was the night for you?

Y/n:NO NO NO NO! I am the one who ask questions here. ARE YOU DATING MY TEACHER?

Johhny:...No.

Y/n:Well,it looks like you two were having a good time. Rumors...

Johhny:I...just a friend of Glynda. Nothing more.

Y/n:You dating her.

Johhny:No i not.

Y/n:...Is there something you want to tell me? You starting to act like miss goodwitch.

Johhny:...

Y/n:Well?

Johhny:There nothing to tell you,Boy.

Y/n:You lying.But whatever. If you want trying to hide the fact that you dating miss Goodwitch,there no use.

Johhny:We not...*sigh* Y/n,listen. I here to talk about your powers.