Chapter 5.5 (Short chapter)

Y/n pov

*I was resting on my bed. I couldn't sleep. I let out a sigh and i stare the celling. I turn my Head to the right side and i see my blades in their holder and hung on the wall(i dont know how to say this). I stare them for a moment and get up. I get closer and i run my finger in the blade while i stare. The weapon's aesthetic...the indestructible blade...the lava on the blade that lights it up...the connection to me...and most importantly...your past. "Where are you from? What are you? What power is this that I have? Why am I seeing these things?". These questions lived in my head.I equip the blades and leave my room and make my way to the training camp*

**TIMESKIP**

*It was late at night, probably midnight.I was training with the blades in the training camp.I swung the blades, creating new attacks. I felt the fire of the blade that warmed me from the cold night.And I still thought about all these questions. I rotate the blades vertically and extend them with the chains throwing them upwards. I pull the blades down making them hit a dummy(i dont know what to call) cuting in half.*

Y/n:*pant pant*...*sigh*

Cinder:Impressive...

Y/n:Huh? *I turn around* You that girl...Cinder.

Cinder:Isn't it kind of late at night to train?

Y/n:It's not late at night to be walking around?

Cinder:*chuckles* Touché. I just heard some noise and I saw you. I'm impressed.

Y/n:Yeah thanks. *I walk away*

Cinder:Something seems to bother you.

Y/n:Huh?

Cinder:Allow me to help you,darling.

Y/n:I don't think you can help me.

Cinder:It's the blades isn't it?

Y/n:...

Cinder: Hmmm...That's what I thought.

Y/n:Anyway, I think I-

Cinder:What do you know about Greek mythology?

Y/n:Huh?

Cinder:Greek mythology...mot much is known about this mythology.There are few texts and evidence about this mythology.Humanity ends up forgetting.

Y/n:Where are you going with this conversation?

Cinder:Hmmm...forget about it.

Y/n:Whatever. *I walk away.*

Cinder:What would you do for power?

Y/n:...What?

Cinder:Oh i sorry...weird question? What  would you do for power?Just to get stronger and more powerful?

Y/n:I...

Cinder:I'd do anything...only for power.

Y/n:Excessive power can be bad. And that always comes at a price.

Cinder:Smalls ones...

Y/n:Right...uhhh i should go. I see you later. *i say as i walk away*

Cinder:I see you soon...

*later in that night*

*I was in the library reading some books. I keep reading until...*

Y/n:Wait...thats her!

*I get suprised when I see this image.*

**ART IS NOT MINE**

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

**ART IS NOT MINE**

*It was the same woman I had seen earlier*

Y/n:Here it says...Athena,Goddess of Wisdom...hmmm.

*Why did I see her? why did I see a Goddess in front of me? Why am I having these visions?*

Y/n:...What's happening to me? *sigh*...I should go back to sleep.

**No one pov**

*As Y/n walked away, Cinder was watching him from afar. She waits for the boy to leave and goes towards the book. She runs her finger over the book and smiles a little.*

Cinder:Well well well...Goddess of wisdom...And watching him. This is getting really interesting.

Forgive me for this short chapter. I just I didn't want to let the story there for too long. I promise to bring more chapters and bigger ones. But for now, i focus on my school.

The Marked Warrior (RWBY x Male Reader) New versionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें